ABOUT THE TEAM
Department: Retail Central Europe, Markets
Reports to: Direct Communications Manager - DACH
Team Size: < 5
As an intern in Retail team you will have the chance to learn about various aspects of online marketing, campaign planning and distribution and retail management. Zalando will offer you the opportunity to develop yourself both professionally and personally. You will be responsible for planning, implementation, distribution and optimization of campaigns onsite as well as of our newsletters and push notifications.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- You will be responsible for planning, implementing and analyzing onsite entry points to optimize the customer experience and drive business performance.
- You will ensure that relevant assortment content for the Swiss customer is made visible across all touch points
- You will provide input on the local competitive landscape and identify assortment related business opportunities.
- In supporting your team, you'll create a newsletter and push notification: from setting up, quality assurance process until the analysis
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You are a Bachelor or Master students or recently graduated in Business Economics, Communications, Marketing or Advertising
- You are a native French speaker and can communicate professionally in English. German is a plus.
- You get straight to the heart of important information, you love keeping in close touch with colleagues and partners, and have a commercial attitude and flexibility
- Nobody can hold a candle to your use of Excel skills
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, municipality services, flexible working times, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- A full paid internship, starting in December 2019/ January 2020
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.