ABOUT THE TEAM
Reports to: Retail Manager FR
Team Size: > 5
As an intern you will support the France E-commerce manager in their daily business and have the chance to learn about various aspects of online marketing, campaign planning and retail management.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Contribute to the commercial campaign plan and be responsible for implementing onsite campaigns
- Support and prepare weekly insights on performance to help drive trading decision making
- Responsible for planning, implementing and analyzing onsite entry points to optimize the customer journey and drive business performance
- Ensure that relevant assortment content for the French customer is made visible across all touch points, including CRM
- Support the e-commerce manager with assortment analysis to define commercial calendar and identify assortment related business opportunities
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Currently enrolled in Business studies or Marketing
- French skills at a native level and English at a professional level
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Analytics knowledge is a plus
- Interest in fashion, lifestyle, marketing and e-commerce
- Solid analytical, project management and organizational skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, result-oriented mentality with a strong drive to get things done and ability to work independently
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, municipality services, flexible working times, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
A full paid internship, starting 1st of July.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.