ABOUT THE TEAM
Department: Category Management
Reports to: (Lead) Content Manager Womenswear
Recruiter Name, E-mail: email@example.com
In this exciting role you will be responsible for supporting the (Lead) Content Manager and manage all content creation related processes for the Womenswear Category ensuring the content stays up to date and relevant.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Supporting the (Lead) Content Manager and working closely with the Womenswear Category to devise a web content strategy that aligns with the company's wider goals
- Plan and execute a content strategy for the Category Womenswear considering current fashion & lifestyle trends as well as the input from the buying department
- Creation of a content marketing calendar to ensure regular content on the website throughout the year
- Overseeing and managing all content creation activities including all channels and placements (e.g. Main Teaser, Editorial Shops or Shop Assortment Entries) and tracking the performance of the onsite content and derive conclusions for future formats and planning
- Collaborate closely with different stakeholders such as Retail Managers, Content Creation (zStudios), Digital Experience, Direct & Global Marketing
- Briefing of newsletter emails and push notifications to activate and engage customers and constantly monitoring web-shops, apps and markets to ensure quality and accuracy of content formats
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You’ve successfully accomplished studies in the field of marketing. Fluency in English is required, German is a plus and you have a minimum of 3-5 years experience in e-commerce marketing/business
- You have a strong affinity to fashion, preferably womenswear fashion
- Your work showcases your quick thinking and proactive attitude, which also means you keep on top of things in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders and you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You have the ability to work well on your own, as well as in a team setting
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere.
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.