As Junior Copywriter for the French speaking part of Switzerland you are the guardian of the local brand language within the Swiss Marketing team. You advice your team on the tone of voice for the market and are responsible for the wording of campaigns across all the digital and offline marketing channels.ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Guard & define the local brand language and tone of voice to ensure Zalando is perceived as fashionable & inspirational
- Challenge copywriting briefs to ensure balance between global guidelines and local language
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice and edit and proofread copy as needed
- Manage incoming requests for translations and localization from different marketing channels or departments and support them linguistically
- Improve processes and provide solutions to problems in the trans-creation process
- Stay on top of industry trends
- You have at least 1-2 years working experience in a similar role
- You've already gained an initial grounding through working in an advertising or translation field
- You are fluent in oral and written French and English
- You love an international atmosphere
- You are familiar with Internet technologies and have a real passion for fashion
- Good organization is one of your biggest strengths, you are proactive and always communicate clearly
- You feel responsible for the quality of your work and you are always happy to support your team in their development
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere.
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.