Job DescriptionABOUT THE TEAM
Department: Zalando Lounge
Reports to: Senior Mail Messaging Manager
Team size: <5
Recruiter Name, E-mail: Samantha Lee-Kroll: firstname.lastname@example.org (enquiries only)
As an junior Email Marketing Manager within the convert and winback pillar, you are responsible for turning users into first-time buyers and also win them back after being churned through email communication. You will be managing, monitoring and developing the customer experience across the email channel in 11 countries.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- You manage email campaigns within the lifecycle by maintaining journeys and audiences
- You are responsible for the quality management of the campaigns being sent
- You evaluate the impact of your actions on KPIs and identify improvement potentials to be verified through A/B testing
- You support project management by aligning with different stakeholders and enable information sharing within the team
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You have previous work experience in Marketing/Communications/Data Science or other related fields
- You have a strong analytical mindset and are experienced with the use of excel and web analytical tools such as Google Analytics
- You speak English fluently, both written and verbally. German is a plus
- You are open to change and proactively look for solutions and improvements within your area of responsibility
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere.
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.Thank you for applying online!