In this Berlin based role, as a Marketing Manager for Czech you will focus on further developing Zalando as the #1 destination for fashion and lifestyle in Czech Republic. You will manage all local marketing activities with the aim of further strengthening the Zalando brand in CZ as well as driving relevant traffic to our local site and app.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Define and implement a local touchpoint and media strategy for the Czech Republic in line with the country strategy and overall Demand strategy. Own the marketing budget for the Czech Republic (aligned with lead) including spend planning and follow up.
- Manage and optimize the entire media spend (brand and performance) with the goal of maximizing the effectiveness of our investment both across measurable and non-measurable channels.
- Steer our local media agencies to ensure best possible campaign execution together with the Marketing Lead.
- Localize and execute global and local campaigns across all relevant touch points including paid media and own channels in collaboration with the relevant teams (e.g. central Marketing Strategy & Campaign team, Marketing Controlling and retail). Develop and implement additional local marketing activities to support overall strategy.
- Act as the guardian of the Zalando brand by ensuring consistency in communication (tone of voice) across the different touch points.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Degree in Business Administration or Marketing and strong understanding of the various Offline and Online Marketing Channels with focus on strategic media planning and buying. 3-4 years of professional experience with Marketing (preferably within fashion and/or e-Commerce)
- Deep understanding of media planning and buying processes (offline and online) incl. Agency management
- Creative problem solving skills and a sharp focus on impact
- Excellent stakeholder management with the ability to build trusted relationships both internally and externally (incl Media agency)
- Profound knowledge of the Czech market
- Strong Excel knowledge with great analytical and reporting skills. Well organized and good communicator, fluent in Czech and English
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere.
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 27 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.