As a Marketing Manager Germany you will position Zalando as the #1 online shop for fashion in Germany. You will manage all local marketing activities to further develop our brand KPIs and make Zalando a love brand.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Localize our global brand campaigns in Germany and plan, brief, execute and track local marketing campaigns in collaboration with the relevant teams
- Advertise Zalando in Germany through local events, sponsorships and marketing partnerships (with fashion and non-fashion brands)
- Define and implement a touchpoint and media strategy in line with the country strategy and steer with local media agencies to implement our campaigns together with the Marketing Lead
- Act as the guardian of the Zalando brand by ensuring consistency in communication (tone of voice) across the different touch points
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You have successfully completed a degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communication and round off your passion for Brand Marketing, Online Marketing, Media Buying or E-Commerce with 3-4 years of professional experience in the field
- Strong understanding of the various Offline and Online Marketing Channels and Media; basic understanding of the various performance channels
- Strong Excel knowledge with great analytical and reporting skills
- Analytical skills as well as creative mindset to drive consumer insights and trends into branding concept and activations for the German market
- Well organized and feel comfortable steering several projects with different stakeholders and acting as intersection between different departments
- You are a good communicator who is fluent in German and English
- Profound knowledge of the German market
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.