ABOUT THE TEAM
Department: Personalised Marketing
Reports to: Product Owner SEA
Team Size: <5
Recruiter Name, E-mail: email@example.com (Enquiries only)
Languages required: English
Zalando’s Personalized Marketing team is looking for a competent and motivated Marketing Manager SEA to support us in our mission to build the most effective performance driven marketing product in Europe. As Marketing Manager SEA you will focus on further developing Zalando as the #1 destination for fashion and lifestyle in Europe.
You will be working in a multidisciplinary team, composed of experienced data scientists, engineers and product managers, who are dedicating their work to maximize Zalando’s ROI and grow its customer base. As marketing manager, you will support this by addressing our customers in the right way and measure the effect of our campaigns on relevant KPIs.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Planning, implementation and optimization of paid search campaigns (incl. Shopping and DSA) across multiple search engines to drive profit and attract new customers
- Developing, testing and rolling-out of effective strategies for new customer acquisition
- Definition and monitoring of relevant KPIs
- Independent execution of analyses for campaign optimization
- Working with the cross-functional team to improve existing process and internal SEA tooling
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Degree in Business Administration or Marketing or comparable experience
- Min. 3 years experience in paid search marketing and an extensive knowledge of Google Ads (incl. Shopping and DSA)
- Ideally experience in working with Search Ads 360 (Google Marketing Platform), Google Data Studio and Bing Ads
- Excellent analytical skills and passion for working with numbers
- Very good understanding of marketing strategy as well as tactics to drive growth and profit
- Structured and independent way of working, hands-on mentality
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere.
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.