As Mobile Tech CRM Manager you will be working closely with the tech team, you’ll pitch features and be the main point of contacts to ensure the functionality of the Mobile CRM features (app messaging) are maintained in order to provide channel performances reporting.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Create feature requests (push, in-app etc) to the tech team and our providing a business case to verify the necessity.
- Test and ensure the functionality of the CRM features and report issues, receive updates. You will also monitor and support the reporting of the channel performance.
- Mentor a group of international App Messaging Jr. Managers from a technical point of view on how to optimize the communication channel
- Provide guidance on daily business and support short and long-term projects, constantly come up with new ideas to further improve the channel
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in Marketing,
- Sound knowledge of working within the CRM area (Push Notifications, In-App-Messaging, E-Mail etc.) with business analytical background.
- Mobile first and a can-do attitude with a passion for Fashion, E-commerce and M-commerce. You have a high degree of self-motivation and love to take on responsibility.
- Knowledge sharing and work well within the team. You can effectively communicate with different stakeholders and are fluent in English.
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere.
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO LOUNGE
Launched by Zalando in March 2010, Zalando Lounge is an online shopping club for fashion and lifestyle products. Since then, Zalando Lounge has become one of the top online destinations for exclusive fashion labels and luxury brands at low prices. Our team in Berlin sets new flash sales daily, meaning that every day there is a new challenge. Zalando Lounge is online in several European countries.
Please apply for this role using the online form, we cannot accept emailed applications.