At the Zalando Lounge it is our vision to open doors to exciting fashion moments for everyone. As Paid Social Media Manager you will act as a paid social expert and manage marketing campaigns for Zalando Lounge across several markets.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Managing the day to day execution of performance-based campaigns and excelling in all the stages of user life cycle marketing; from prospecting and acquiring to retargeting and churn prevention
- Focusing on Facebook/Instagram, while also running tests across other social platforms (twitter, pinterest, etc.)
- Measuring, analyzing, testing, and rapidly developing campaigns, ads, and conversion elements to increase efficiency
- Troubleshoot and resolve ad-related issues (delivery discrepancies, technical issues, etc.) with all related parties
- Collaborating with other channels (unpaid marketing, paid search, display, content, affiliate) to ensure effective cross-channel strategy and seamless consumer journey
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business Administration and a minimum of 4 years of online marketing experience with at least 3+ years of experience in paid social media marketing preferably with a variety of platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest and Smartly
- Practical experience and facility with the technical aspects of setting up, troubleshooting and optimizing campaigns on paid social media channels
- Strong analytical ability with advanced excel and/or Google Sheets skills
- Preference for a direct experience working with eCommerce and/or fashion/flash sales campaigns (agency or client side)
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO LOUNGE
Zalando Lounge is an online shopping club for fashion and lifestyle products in 11 European countries. We offer our members daily, time-limited sale campaigns with discounts of up to 75% off the recommended retail price. However, Zalando Lounge is so much more than discounts. Our strength lies in our focus on fashion: from sought-after labels to niche brands, from famous international names to trendy luxury brands, we make sure to meet the fashion taste of all our customers, who are always on the hunt for the best products at the best prices. Working with our brand partners, we're pioneering innovative supply-chain and production processes and offer them an impactful and smart solution, creating a new way to shop for fashion - and a new way to sell it.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form – we do not accept applications via e-mail.