At Zalon, it is our purpose to reinvent how people find fashion they love. We strive to inspire, surprise and advise each customer in everything around fashion, continuously deepening our customer relationships across Zalon and Zalando.
As Commercial Lead CRM, it is your mission to deliver products that engage and excite customers while contributing to Zalon's revenue growth. To be successful in this role, you need to be able to demonstrate a balance in guiding and influencing the vision of the overall CRM & marketing teams while at the same time be extremely comfortable doing actual hands-on CRM tasks to support your team.
You will lead a team of CRM professionals and work in cross-functional project teams, in close cooperation with other business stakeholders, product managers and tech team. You and the team will work with full end-to-end responsibility on solving the challenges at hand for both mobile and web.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- You are responsible for the end to end ownership of customer-centric communication, customer segmentation, customer engagement strategies, the CRM tech stack and all CRM related revenue streams
- You make sure that every customer gets a best-in-class customer experience around inspiration, engagement, retention and transactional communication
- You find the right balance between the pragmatic exploration of new business opportunities and the development of scalable customer solutions
- You manage our CRM tech stack, all customer-facing channels, such as emails, push notifications, offline and SMS, and any channel where our customer is active and wants to be reached. You think CRM big. Not as a channel but as a holistic engagement offer
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You have a strong commercial mindset and are tech savvy
- You have worked in CRM in an e-commerce environment and have a solid understanding of how to manage customers during their life cycle
- Experience in managing teams of 2-5 people
- You are a strong communicator, have a visionary and entrepreneurial mindset, you take ownership and work in a structured & independent manner and do not lose sight of your goals within complex environments
- You are extremely data driven and all your decisions are based on qualitative and quantitative analysis
- You are able to discuss technologies and challenge technical decisions
- You have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree, speaks English fluently
PERKS AT WORK
- Join an international team of exceptional designers and take the excellent opportunity to formulate a 21-century fashion experience.
- A culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, meetups, and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
ABOUT ZALON by ZALANDO
Zalon is Zalando’s curated shopping service. Currently available in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Belgium and Sweden, we connect customers to personal stylists and constantly changing selections. Whether it’s an outfit for a specific occasion, a general makeover or the thrill of trying something fresh, we focus on building a deep understanding of an individual’s personal style and particular needs, translating it into outfits and looks they’ll love. “We reinvent how people find the fashion they love”
This is us: https://youtu.be/pb8yvHgVvBs
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail.