In this exciting role you will help develop and apply Zalando`s tone of voice on a local level and ensure that our brand communication is consistent and aligned across all touchpoints in the German market.
- WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- You actively shape the tone of voice of Zalando in the local markets together with the copywriting team and are responsible for a consistent communication across all channels
- You create and transcreate the advertising content of our 360° marketing campaigns with your team, displaying a high degree of both creativity as also commercial acumen
- You develop ideas and concepts to optimize the website at a linguistic level
- You drive and lead projects to improve processes in the transcreation field
- You collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and diverse stakeholders to consistently develop and improve Zalando’s tone of voice, ensuring consistency with our brand values
- You act as mentor and sparring partner to our Junior Copywriters and provide guidance and support when needed
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You have a degree in communication studies, journalism, linguistic studies
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a copywriter in the field of advertising, ideally in the fashion or beauty industry
- You have some experience in leading people or teams
- You have exceptional language skills in German and English
- You stand up for the quality of your work and are a real team player
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere.
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.