WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Responsible to create media strategies for big budget fashion brand clients: Defining most effective multi-channel media mix to achieve our clients campaign goals and furthermore monitor, optimize and review cross-channel campaigns
- Consider the customer’s needs in your daily work: observe and analyze customer behaviors
- Maintain market/media understanding of audience trends and consumer behavior, as well as performing competitor research and share knowledge
- Work side-by-side with the partner consultants and campaign managers in order to convey our client’s needs, involve them in a timely manner and advise them in the planning, executing and reporting stages. In addition you will prepare client’s presentations to present media strategy and final reports
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 4+ years experience in Performance Marketing and Media Planning at a Media Agency. Ideally you also have experience working for an online publisher/sales house or retailer.
- Proven knowledge about the digital channels with a focus on the Programmatic Digital Display, Online video, Social Media. Understanding the traditional media channels is a must.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, building up a strong network of internal and external partnerships to increase business impact and feel comfortable to interact with senior levels on client side.
- Digital media/market understanding, knowing the key players, competition and market mechanisms and keeping up with relevant industry trends.
- You enjoy working with numbers, data-based reports and analysis and have a profound knowledge of MS-Office, especially Excel
- Strong communication skills in English are required and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is a must. Ability to write excel macros is a plus
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
Zalando Marketing Services, ZMS, is Zalando’s 360° marketing unit that help brands to create, connect and convert on a whole new level, across many different channels.
ZMS is creating holistic solutions for supporting brand partners with effective media solutions, creation and content, consumer insights and influencer marketing through to strategic advice. With groundbreaking data science and thanks to tens of millions of Zalando customers, Zalando Marketing Services provides brand partners with access to valuable purchase insights, experts and tailored analysis in order to optimize marketing and strategic decision making.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.