WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- You will be responsible for creating media strategies for big budget fashion brands: defining the most effective multi-channel media mix and monitor, optimise and review cross channel campaigns to achieve our client’s campaign goals
- Understand and consider the customer’s needs in your daily work: observe and analyze customer behaviors
- Maintain an up to date market/media understanding and share this with internal teams to drive innovation
- Contribute to the evolution of our media proposition and tooling
- Work side-by-side with our partner consultants and campaign managers in order to convey our client's needs, involve them in a timely manner and advise them in the planning, execution and reporting stages. You will also prepare presentations to present our media strategy and post-campaign insights.
- As a senior you will be mentoring manager and junior colleagues working in a team with up to 10 people and up to 4 Media Strategists/Planners
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 6+ years experience in digital marketing (performance & branding) and media planning at a media agency. Previous online publisher/sales house or retailer experience is a plus.
- Strong digital media/industry knowledge (key players and market mechanisms) along with proven understanding and prior experience with media research and planning tools for digital channels.
- Experience in campaign optimization across digital channels with a focus on programmatic media buying, online video and social media. Understanding of traditional media channels is a plus.
- Strong stakeholder management and client relationship building skills, experience in building a strong network of internal and external partnerships to drive business impact. Strong communication and presentation skills in English is mandatory.
- Analytical thinking, great presentation design skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is a must. Ability to write excel macros is a plus, as well as experience with BI or data visualisation tools.
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
Zalando Marketing Services, ZMS, is Zalando’s 360° marketing unit that help brands to create, connect and convert on a whole new level, across many different channels.
ZMS is creating holistic solutions for supporting brand partners with effective media solutions, creation and content, consumer insights and influencer marketing through to strategic advice. With groundbreaking data science and thanks to tens of millions of Zalando customers, Zalando Marketing Services provides brand partners with access to valuable purchase insights, experts and tailored analysis in order to optimize marketing and strategic decision making.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.