In this role you will act as a paid social marketing team senior expert and ’ll oversee the operational expansion and development of all Facebook advertising activities of Zalando Marketing Services.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Participate in defining the optimal campaign set-up, looking at different targeting, ad formats and bidding strategies across different campaign objectives
- Implement, deliver, monitor, analyze and optimize current campaigns to ensure they meet client and company objectives. Be the expert on attribution, testing and exploring new tools and features that are available and conduct rigorous analysis on the results
- Be a tech expert in campaign set-ups, optimization, troubleshooting and resolving ad-related issues (delivery discrepancies, billing disputes, technical issues, etc.)
- Steer and professionally consult external and internal stakeholders for advanced paid social related topics. Prepare strategic meetings for internal stakeholders to develop the social paid channel further.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in paid social media marketing as a campaign/account manager, preferably with a variety of platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest and Twitter. Experience working with eCommerce and/or fashion campaigns (agency or client side) is preferred. A degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business Administration, Marketing, Communication Studies, Media Studies or a similar field.
- Practical experience and facility with the technical aspects of setting up, troubleshooting and optimizing campaigns on paid social media channels. You are passionate about the tech side of things and you have a good understanding of how different products work on the back-end.
- Ability to stay on top of the industry’s latest new products and innovations and be the go to person for the team and other internal stakeholders for advanced channel related topics. Flexible, versatile and driven to obtain new skills and scale knowledge to take on uncharted territory.
- Having an efficient and result-oriented working style, strong analytical and critical thinking skills. A high energy, positive, can-do person who is always looking for ways to improve the performance.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
ABOUT ZALANDO MARKETING SERVICES
Zalando Marketing Services is Zalando's unit in the digital marketing landscape. Its defining purpose is to create meaningful connections between brands and consumers through a deep understanding of their personalities. The company is active in 17 European markets, constantly launches new marketing tech innovations and works with sophisticated brands, agencies, and publishers from the fashion world and beyond. Thanks to its holistic mix of the latest data-driven technology, in-depth audience insights, and data science methodology, brands like Nike, Adidas, Converse, G-Star RAW, Sky, and Douglas have all produced successful campaigns.