As a business analyst working student, you are part of the strategic “Order Economics (OE) program” (directly reporting into CFO) with your focus being to ensure that the program is equipped with the necessary data and reporting to work upon. The program is a company-wide initiative, led by a small core team and supported by representatives from various departments, to create sustainable order economics in the mid- and long-term.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- define (together with the team) and develop tools and dashboards for reporting and monitoring strategic and operational KPIs that allow to track the success of single OE measures as well as the development of main OE drivers
- provide the data and conducting reports, enable operational steering and monitoring on the one hand side and top management decision making on the other side
- conduct deep dive data analysis on various customer behaviors influencing order economics drivers (e.g. return patterns), herewith delivering the basis to deduct further potentials for improvement measures
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- currently enrolled in economic or business sciences or equivalent and in possess of first working experience, ideally in eCommerce
- able to use MS Office, especially Excel incl. VBA, and familiar with SQL and Microstrategy; experience with Google Analytics/ data studio, Exasol and/ or Tableau is a plus
- able to structure the relevant actions and to substantiate those with quantitative and qualitative arguments so that the importance becomes clear.
- excellent language skills in English
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, municipality services, flexible working times, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- A full paid internship, starting asap for 6 months
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Business Development Specialty entails our categories Beauty, Premium, Kids and Sports.