The “Commercial Pricing and Analytics” team is a critical team at the interface between Category Management (Supply) and Sales (Demand). For our 17 countries, we define, in close collaboration with Category Management and the Sales Organization, the correct pricing strategy to meet the business goals while maximizing long-term customer satisfaction.
As WS in the CP&A team you will support the team in driving improvements across Pricing Planning and Forecasting processes. You will be just as comfortable working directly with data, communicating with various stakeholders as well as driving project autonomously.YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the team in building automatized reporting and tooling for CP&A
- Facilitate discount rate planning across Zalando, supporting on the alignment of discount forecast between Supply and Demand
- Develop analysis and models to evaluate the impact of pricing initiatives and actions across Markets and Categories
- Contribute to the success of the business with the seamless execution and improvement of pricing processes
- Enrolled in a Bachelor/Master degree course in Economics, Business Administration, Mathematics or an equivalent field of study; additional experience through prior internships in a commercial or analytics role is a plus
- Keen on running complex analysis and dealing with large data set: advanced MS Office (Excel), experience in working with SQL and basic programming languages (R, Python) is a must
- Good communication skills, able to drive projects forward and process management skills. Additionally, you are fluent in English
- Self-driven, results-oriented and enjoy working independently as well as in a team
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, parties & events
- great IT equipment, flexible working times, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
A key to the success of Europe’s busiest fashion logistics network is continuously advancing our technology and processes. By pushing ourselves to think smarter and adapt faster, our teams are setting new levels of excellence for the industry while meeting the complex needs of our customers, helping people connect to fashion in ways that were never previously possible.