We’re looking for an Italian native/fluent speaker. This team player should also be able to communicate (speak, read and write) in English and Italian, as he/she will be based in Milan working and in constant communication with other teams in New York, Paris, London, Munich and Madrid.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Italian Marketing Manager will be responsible for defining, planning and executing the local marketing strategy with the objective of strengthening brand recognition, creating strong demand and solidifying customer loyalty in the Italian market. The Manager will work closely with the local Sales and Customer Success teams as well as the global digital, product marketing and corporate communications teams.
- Local marketing planning and budget management: Taking the decision on the most profitable tactics for your market and being vigilant in evaluating results against goals
- Event management: Identify event opportunities for increasing awareness and lead generation as well as organise local events for Launchmetrics with clients, partners, prospects. etc.
- Identify and manage local strategic partnerships to drive revenue in the marketplace
- Serve as an ambassador and manage key industry partnerships including local Fashion Weeks, Federations and various professional organisations
- Manage sponsorships of various industry conferences and events
- Define/execute lead generation programs: collaborate with the sales team in the lead generation strategy
- Define/execute localised ABM strategy to target wishlist brands through local content, events and more
- Define/execute customer marketing programs aiming to strengthen customer loyalty: Collaborate with the Customer Success team to increase brand advocacy on the market
- Support on Social Media for IT channels in collaboration with the UK & Global Team for LM owned media platforms
- Translating, editing and writing texts for the Italian website, emails and Launchmetrics blog (eBooks, guides, reports, infographics, blog posts, etc.)
- Monthly lead acquisition
- Local marketing contribution to MRR (%, amount)
- Local CPL (in campaigns and out campaigns)
- Customer feedback from joint marketing activities (surveys, NPS)
The Ideal Candidate
As the ideal candidate, you are someone who is interested in technology and fashion, luxury and beauty industries. Native/fluent Italian is an absolute must, as is a high level in English, in order to be able to become part of a multilingual team spread throughout New York, Paris, London, and Madrid.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Field Marketing/PR, or a related field
- Passionate Marketer, with 4-5 years of Field Marketing experience in Tech/SaaS companies or FLC industry
- Understanding and connections in the Fashion, Luxury or Beauty sector in the Italian Market
- Proven track record of lead generation and revenue growth success
- Familiarity with marketing ROI tools & techniques, including use of SalesForce, Pardot, etc
- Ability to perform within a face-paced, multi-priority setting
- Strong critical thinker, analytical, with complex problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated “do-er” with a strong sense of collaboration, ownership, urgency, and drive
- Excellent time-management skills with an ability to effectively prioritise tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills along with strong verbal and written communication skills