Department and Team
The role is part of the Media Marketing team, responsible of strategizing and executing all digital paid media campaign across Europe. You will sit at the interaction between Media Buy, Marketing, Ecom, Creative Studio, CI, DMP Specialist, CRM, analytics and external partners.
The team is based in our Amsterdam headquarter and has three key objectives:
- Increase brand engagement and consideration in the markets
- Drive traffic and conversion at full price
- Be a pro-active business partner with all stakeholders, internal and external.
CALVIN KLEIN has launched a series of interconnected projects. These projects are aimed at transforming our in-house marketing and data management capabilities for a more connected, integrated and personalised dialogue with our consumers. A key part of this transformation project is the in-housing of our digital media buy.
You will form part of the newly created advertising division here at CALVIN KLEIN. As a passionate digital expert, you will be responsible for helping us shape the future of the brand by providing strategic guidance and collaborating with the digital buying team. The role requires an experienced Ad Ops Specialist with a strong understanding of campaign trafficking, management, optimisations and reporting. You must be able to translate business needs (i.e. delivering personalised adv experience to our consumers) into actionable tasks, and see them through to completion by reinventing and optimising the ad processes and workflow. In addition, you must be able to demonstrate exceptional skills and competence in Ad Trafficking.
- Be the critical result-driver for the brand, achieving success based on core KPIs for each campaign.
- Oversee day-to-day management and implementation of campaign operations: set-up, trafficking, tagging, tracking, creative production, translations, coordination with agencies, media and tech partners, reporting, billing, etc.
- Excel in Dynamic Creative delivery & optimisations, with key attention to personalised customer experience at scale.
- Set up Ad Operations processes, test, traffic and manage creative assets to ensure that creative qualify and achieve desired standards of performance.
- Analyze campaign performance and make optimisation recommendations.
- Proactively anticipate and identify issues with campaigns and creative, and help with debugging and troubleshooting issues with delivery and performance.
- Monitor performance and pacing to drive KPIs and take appropriate steps to avoid mapping, over/under delivery with collaboration with Omni Media buying team.
- Report campaign performance on a per platform basis.
- Prepare data delivery for cross-platform dashboard.
- Be a conduit in multi-platform Ad operations (Display, Video, Social) and Tools (Google Audience Center & GA360, Ad Studio, DMPs, etc.) acting as the technical, operational and data liaison on each programme.
- Be a cross-functional player liaising between the Media buy team, Creative Studio, Ecom Content & Front-End Development to guarantee flow of information and data.
- Stay up-to-date on latest Media/Ad/Tech trends, attend our partners’ workshops and proactively suggest new and innovative data-centric solutions
- Takes ownership of deliverables, manage independently, and effectively prioritise to get the job done.
The Ideal Candidate
- A dedicated team player.
- Experience working in Ecom, a digital agency or in digital project management roles (within an agency or client-side).
- Desired experience with display, programmatic, mobile and paid digital media, with strong knowledge of Google and Facebook ad products and tagging.
- Highly skilled in project management and proficient in communication, helping to create a seamless experience for all our stakeholders.
- Work closely with internal technology stakeholders to bridge the gap between departments and minimise duplication of work.
- Demonstrate an interest in keeping up with emerging technologies and the digital marketing landscape.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to consistently perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment as an individual on a team.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills, with a problem-solving ability.
- Escalate and provide solutions for brand difficulties appropriately
- A completed University or similar degree in marketing, economics, engineering or related fields.
- Approx. 3-5 years of digital marketing and project management experience.
- Advanced technical knowledge of Google Marketing Platforms, Facebook Bid manager, DAMs Platforms, Feed Mgmt Solutions (ie Lengow), Analytics Tools (Adobe & GA360) and DMPs/CMPs
- Expert in ad serving technologies (ad server logic, redirects, pixels and cookies)
- Skilled with third party Ad Ops tools (Charles, Fiddler, Adjuster, etc.) and 3rd party creative, tags. Proficient in HTML5
- Affinity with data management and analysis. Strong skills in excel or reporting tools (Google Data Studio, PowerBI, Tableau, Datorama) a clear advantage
Please include a cover letter with your application explaining why you are right for the role.