Department and Team
The role is part of the Omni Media Marketing team, responsible of strategizing and executing all digital paid media campaign across Europe. You will sit at the interaction between Marketing, Ecom, Media Buy, Creative Studio, CI, DMP Specialist, CRM, analytics and external partners.
The team is based in our Amsterdam headquarter and has 3 key objectives:
- Increase brand engagement & consideration in the markets
- Drive traffic and conversion @ full price
- Be a pro-active business partner with all stakeholders, internal and external.
CALVIN KLEIN has launched a series of interconnected projects aimed at transforming our in-house marketing and data management capabilities to create a more connected, integrated and personalized dialogue with our consumers. A key part of this transformation project is the in-housing of our digital media buy.
CALVIN KLEIN Europe is looking for a passionate digital expert to run our Advertising Operations. The Omni Media Advertising Operations Specialist will be responsible for providing strategic guidance and collaborating with the digital buying team in campaign trafficking, management, optimizations and reporting. In this role, the candidate must be able to translate business needs (i.e. delivering personalized adv experience to our consumers) into actionable tasks and see them through to completion reinventing and optimizing the ad processes and workflow. In addition, should exemplify exceptional skills and competence in Ad Trafficking, acting as a mentor and subject matter expert to the entire Omni Media Team.
- Be the critical result-driver for the Brand, achieving success based on core KPIs for each campaign
- Oversee day-to-day management & implementation of campaign operations: set-up, trafficking, tagging, tracking, creative production, translations, coordination with agencies, media and tech partners, reporting, billing, etc.
- Excel in Dynamic Creative delivery & optimizations, with key attention to personalized customer experience at scale
- Set up Ad Operations processes, test, traffic and manage creative assets to ensure that creative qualify and achieve desired standards of performance
- Analyze campaign performance and make optimization recommendations
- Proactively anticipate and identify issues with campaigns and creative and help with debugging and troubleshooting issues with delivery and performance
- Monitor performance and pacing to drive KPIs and take appropriate steps to avoid mapping, over/under delivery with collaboration with Omni Media buying team
- Reporting of campaign performance on a per platform basis
- Preparing data delivery for cross platform dashboard
- Be a conduit in multi-platform Ad operations (Display, Video, Social) and Tools (Google Audience Center & Ad Studio, DMPs, etc) acting as the technical, operational and data liaison on each program
- Be a cross functional player that liaisons between the Omni Media buy team, Creative Studio, Ecom Content & Front-End Development to guarantee flow of information and data at scale
- Stay up-to-date on latest Media/Ad/Tech trends, attend our partners’ workshops and proactively suggest new and innovative data-centric solutions
- Takes ownership of deliverables, manage independently, and effectively priortize to get the job done
The Ideal Candidate
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience working in Ecom, a digital agency or in digital project management roles, (either with an agency or client-side)
- Desired experience with display, programmatic, mobile & paid digital media, preferably in an agency environment with strong knowledge of Google and Facebook ad products and tagging
- Highly skilled in project management and is proficient in communication, helping to create a seamless experience for all our stakeholders.
- Work closely with internal technology stakeholders to bridge the gap between departments and minimize duplication of work
- Demonstrated interest in keeping up with emerging technologies and the digital marketing landscape
- “Learn it all” rather than “know it all” mentality
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to consistently perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment as an individual on a team
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, demonstrates problem solving ability
- Escalates and provides solutions for brand difficulties appropriately
- A completed University or similar degree in marketing, economics, engineering or related fields
- Approx. 3-5 years of digital marketing & project management experience
- Advanced technical knowledge of Google Marketing Platforms, Facebook Bid manager, DAMs Platforms, Feed Mgmt Solutions (ie Lengow), Analytics Tools (Adobe & GA360) and DMPs/CMPs
- Expert in ad serving technologies (ad server logic, redirects, pixels and cookies)
- Skilled with third party Ad Ops tools (Charles, Fiddler, Adjuster, etc.) and 3rd party creative, tags. Proficient in HTML5
- Affinity with data management and analysis. Strong skills in excel or reporting tools (Google Data Studio, PowerBI, Tableau, Datorama) a clear advantage
We would love to knw why this is the role for you, so please include a motivational letter with your application.