About Calvin Klein Europe B.V.
CALVIN KLEIN is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of CALVIN KLEIN brand products exceeded $8 billion in 2016 and were distributed in over 110 countries. Calvin Klein, Inc. employs over 10,000 associates globally. We were acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003.
Department and Team
The role is part of the Calvin Klein Product Marketing team which is responsible for driving & managing the integrated campaigns for all CK divisions, from brief, to go-to-market/B2B sell-in, to the production of assets and implementation of the campaign in the EMEA region. Its scope includes setting strategies, and giving direction and servicing the business of its ‘clients’: Divisions, Countries, Departments, Licensing Partners and Senior Management.
The team is based in our Amsterdam headquarter and has 3 key objectives:
- Increase brand engagement & consideration in the markets
- Drive traffic and conversion @ full price
- Be a pro-active business partner with all stakeholders
The Calvin Klein Product Marketing Manager will be a key member of the team responsible for the product marketing operations for the divisions for the EMEA+ region. He/ She will be responsible for the development and implementation of dedicated sell-in tools and product support programs for the divisions. The role involves collaborating with different teams in order to build well-rounded programs that cover all consumer touch-points including digital assets. He/ She will be a key support to our divisions, monitoring, facilitating and assisting lookbook shoots and creation of the go to market tools for the quarterly market launches. The candidate ideally has experience in the fashion industry working for large global companies in fast-moving fashion, sportswear and/ or luxury groups.
- Develop in-depth understanding of assigned product categories and competitive marketplace
- Develop sell in materials and product marketing tools in-line with the brand positioning and commercial goals
- Brief and lead the creation of seasonal lookbooks and sell in support tools attending all market launch shoots to support division and studio, ensuring you are the bridge to meet divisional needs aligned with global directive.
- Write briefs according to divisional requests, ensuring that all information is accurate, detailed with specific information required for our creative studio team to develop creative concepts
- Follow the asset development process to make sure all is delivered on-time and within budget
- Initiate regular meetings with divisions to establish requirements for market launch and yearly needs
- Support creation of seasonal strategy with KPI’s using consumer research data and analytics where possible.
- Prepare presentations that provides overview of what has been achieved, best practices and learnings
- Minimum 3 years working experience in product marketing ideally in fashion or FMCG industry global companies
- University or similar degree in marketing or communications
- Used to work in multi-cultural, multi-lingual and global environments
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills and additional languages would be an added benefit
- Strong communication skills
- Collaborative: able to liaise closely across different levels of the organization
- Passionate with entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly organized, detail oriented & responsible
- Strong Project management skills: multi-tasking and problem solving
- Strong team player
- High standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality
- Strong knowledge of Windows Office (Excel, PPT, Word, Outlook) and experience with a Mac & Keynote