Department and Team
The role is part of the Omni Media Marketing team, responsible of strategizing and executing all digital paid media campaign across Europe. You will sit at the interaction between Marketing, Ecom, Media Buy, Creative Studio, CI, DMP Specialist, CRM, analytics and external partners.
The team is based in our Amsterdam headquarter and has 3 key objectives:
- Increase brand engagement & consideration in the markets
- Drive traffic and conversion @ full price
- Be a pro-active business partner with all stakeholders, internal and external.
CALVIN KLEIN has launched a series of interconnected projects aimed at transforming our in-house marketing and data management capabilities to create a more connected, integrated and personalized dialogue with our consumers. A key part of this transformation project is the in-housing of our digital media buy.
We are looking for a digital expert that can own and drive the media buying/trading of Calvin Klein in Europe. The Programmatic Campaign Specialist, Display, will be the go-to resource for Display, Video and Social campaign activation, management, reporting & budgeting. He/she will design new strategy and campaign roll out processes, assist ad & creative operation across brands and will own the in-console management, including audience segmentation and optimizations.
The Ideal Candidate
- Be the critical result driver for the Brand, achieving success based on core KPIs for each brand Division and/or campaign
- Own the programmatic campaign planning and buying for Paid Social, Display & Video across the full funnel, from awareness/consideration campaigns, to direct-response, always-on, performance marketing activities
- Oversee Day-to-day management & implementation of campaign tactics and operations: budget division, analysis, optimizations, coordination/negotiations with publishers, media and tech partners
- Work closely together with Ad-ops to ensure efficient setup, trafficking, tagging, tracking and creative production
- Lead the relationship and negotiations with publishers on Guaranteed deals, PMPs, value & share of volume per publisher, etc.
- Be a conduit of our Google Marketing Platform / Facebook BM, acting as the technical & operational liaison on each program. Lead the data enrichment to drive better optimizations and boost ROI o specific segments
- Groom the Media team, increasing Google Marketing Platform know-how, making sure you suggest best practices and new campaign roll out processes
- Own and actively manage trades in multiple programmatic consoles with a deep understanding of campaign management and optimization strategy (bid management, tactic, audience analysis, etc.
- Identify digital trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Run analysis and lead measurement projects (A/B tests, multi-touch attribution, etc.) on overall funnel metrics, proving business value Media campaigns.
- Manage all Insertion Orders, hand-in-hand with finance team to accomplish monthly billing requirements
- Stay up-to-date on latest Media/Adv/Tech trends, attend our partners’ workshops and proactively suggest new and innovative data-centric solutions
- Takes ownership of deliverables, managing independently and effectively prioritizing to get the job done
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in working in Ecom or a digital agency
- Highly analytical and skilled in communication, being able to explain and translate consumer data analysis into relevant business questions
- A strong can-do & entrepreneurial mentality. Ability to deliver projects throughout the full project management life-cycle. Eager to learn and test new
- A detail-oriented, data-driven, and creative eye, combined with the ability to multi-task and manage several projects simultaneously.
- A learn-it all-mentality
- A completed University or similar degree in marketing/economics, engineering, statistics/mathematics, computer science or related fields
- Approx. 3-5 years of digital marketing, project management or analyst experience.
- Good strategic overview or passions for Marketing Technology: DSP, SSP, DMPs, CMP, etc. He/she can envision integration & activation capabilities across multiple tech.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Marketing Platform DV360 and CM (previously DoubleClick Campaign Manager and Bid Manager). S360, Analytics 360 and programming language as a plus (i.e. Python)
- Good knowledge of Facebook Business Manager or Social media management solutions (Sprinklr, Salesforce, etc.)
- Ability to create workbooks and macros to help organize our data strategy into actionable items
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as business fluency in English (written & verbal).
We would love to know why this is the role for you, so please include a motivational letter with your application