At PVH we are transforming the fashion industry by breaking conventions every single day. We are always exploring ways to bring the industry forward and constantly accelerating the pace in which we do business. We believe that to succeed as a fashion lifestyle company we need to offer much more than high-quality trendy collections. Our goal is to become the ultimate fashion tech brand.
To solidify our position as a digital leader in the fashion industry, we are proud to introduce the Digital Hub. The department is set up to drive digitization along PVH Europe’s entire value chain, reinventing how we work and laying the foundation to evolve into a fashion-technology company.
At the heart of executing our vision are the Technology teams. These teams are responsible for defining the vision for technology, building digital products and ensuring there is a system landscape that supports the organization’s goals. The teams also drive new practices across the organization, including Agile methodologies.
The Ideal Candidate
To coach and guide the journey of the teams and individuals on their path to become self-steering and self-organized, we are looking for a spirited People Manager with a relevant university degree (HR a plus) with 8+ years of experience.
You are someone with:
- A true HR generalist, with at least 5 years of HR experience
- Previous experience with direct reports – people performance & development
- Experienced in a People Management Department in a fast-paced company
- Contribute in setting People Management goals translating the company and People Team strategy into actionable tactics towards the specific need in Technology
- Support the Business in providing people projects implementation and advice, and support through coaching, in personal development, behavioral change, and conflict resolution;
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of operational processes and procedures;
- Significant experience in the agile way of working e. g. using Scrum, Kanban, Lean
- Wide knowledge of agile methodologies and project management tools
- Strategic Lens to optimize activities, resources and time towards value creation
- Conflict management skills to help others through tense situations, tactfully tackle disagreements & have difficult conversations, if necessary
- Interpersonal skills to manage stakeholder relations with the leadership team, peers, HR
- Humility to roll up the sleeves, get hands dirty and embrace all that is left for us to do!
People Strategy: Partner with the leaders in the team and stakeholders in HR to secure alignment in terms of People Plan (organizational design, talent mapping, continuous capability assessment, and learning needs analysis, talent pipeline building, recognition and retention among others) and work towards translating strategic objectives into project delivery including defining and delivering on metrics
Coaching & Development: Have open and honest coaching conversations to help individuals identify their strengths and development areas. Support individuals’ personal aspirations and objectives in a way that’s aligned to the objectives of the team. Where appropriate, help the individuals broaden their network or identify more challenging or stretching roles or projects to support their career progression
Continuous Performance & Feedback: Understanding the performance and development planning process and supporting individuals through it including being a part of calibrations and reviews. Fostering open dialogue through regular conversations, tracking progress against objectives and managing any performance issues in addition to handling long term sickness and reintegration cases on the team
Engagement & Communication: Linking the leadership team and the associates by socializing strategy, vision and goals through clear and simplified communication. Building trust in the teams, understanding what they value and ensuring the right conditions for all team members to thrive at work. Being a point of contact that keeps a pulse on the floor dynamics with an eye for grasping verbal and non-verbal cues and flagging any concerns to appropriate escalation channels
What you can expect from us
- A challenging position in a growing team with a strong start-up mentality
- State-of-the-art campus facilities
- ‘All-you-can-eat’ healthy lunches and amazing events
- Arrange your own workstation: Macbook/iPhone and all other options a techie could dream of
- Wide range of courses at PVH University to satisfy your learning appetite
- Great colleagues (curious, ambitious, and fun)
- International working environment
- Relocation assistance, from A to Z (if you live abroad)