About the Company
About PVH Corp.
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 16,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 100 countries. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $8.5 billion in 2018.
The TH Marketing & Communications Department sets strategy and plans for all marketing supporting the Tommy Hilfiger portfolio worldwide.
Brand Marketing delivers best-in-class, Consumer-relevant Marketing Strategies and Campaigns that support the brand and business goals. We achieve this by driving integrated communication campaigns that deliver clear, powerful brand messages and desirability; from sell-in (trade), to sell-through (consumer).
Our common goal is to be a world-class marketing department that drives sustainable equity and sales growth through a powerful combination of art and science.
The Manager, Licensee Marketing (Tommy Jeans and Tommy Hilfiger) safeguards an aligned brand strategy by ensuring a seamless consumer brand experience, across all channels for the licensing categories (currently Fragrance, Watch, Eyewear and Children’s Footwear). The role requires combining knowledge of the brands as well as how to engage our consumers, with a clear understanding of the business that the licensing categories need to drive.
Key responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Managing the licensing partners to align to the brand strategy of both worlds (Tommy Jeans and Tommy Hilfiger).
- Guiding clear annual marketing plans from each of the licensees showing a solid plan to build business within the brand framework.
- Partnership internally with the licensing team as well as the brand marketing teams of each of the worlds.
- Being a thought provoker and partner to the licensees understanding their categories and what role they play within the hierarchy of categories within the brands.
- Providing clarity on the guidelines and managing the approval process for all marketing expressions by the licensees.
- Working closely with the campaign teams of both worlds making sure the licensing products get supported where possible.
- Being the ambassador for the licensee products within the company.
- Reporting into the global director consumer marketing world of Tommy.
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent Account management skills with a marketing strategy mindset.
- Service minded with a strong point of view.
- Stakeholder management and people skills.
- Quick to respond while managing multiple projects or clients.
- Brand thinking and clear understanding of the do’s and don’ts.
- Interest in lifestyle brands and related categories.
- International mindset with a good head for strategy and flawless execution of projects.
- Collaborative; able to liaise and influence across different levels of the organization.
- Resourceful and capable of thriving in a corporate, ‘matrix’, fast-moving environment.
- Highly energetic, inquisitive and detail-oriented.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills: negotiating, influencing, facilitation, prioritization, decision-making and conflict resolution skills (stakeholders)
- No 9-5 mentality
- University degree or similar in marketing , communications or business studies or significant equivalent work experience in a relevant industry (ideally in apparel, sportswear, fashion, consumer lifestyle goods)
- International mindset
- 5 years’ relevant working experience ideally in apparel/footwear/fashion/lifestyle organization
- Advanced knowledge of MSOffice (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Mac programs (Pages, Keynote)
- Business-level English (written & verbal) as well as powerful communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- Additional language skills are a plus
- Trainings and courses for self-development
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A newly built campus with gyms, cafes, amazing lunches, and plenty of company events
We would love to know why this is the role for you, so please include a motivational letter with your application.