About the Company
CALVIN KLEIN is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of CALVIN KLEIN brand products exceeded $8 billion in 2016 and were distributed in over 110 countries. Calvin Klein, Inc. employs over 10,000 associates globally. We were acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003.
Your role is part of the Digital Marketing team who are responsible for strategy and execution of all digital paid media campaign across Europe. You will work closely with Marketing, Ecom, Programmatic Campaign management, Creative Studio, CI, DMP Specialist, CRM, Ecom analytics and external partners.
Your team is based in our Amsterdam headquarters and has 3 key objectives:
- Increase brand engagement and consideration in the markets.
- Drive traffic and conversion at full price.
- Be a proactive business partner with all stakeholders, internal and external
CALVIN KLEIN has launched a series of interconnected projects aimed at transforming our in-house marketing and data management capabilities to create a more connected, integrated and personalised dialogue with our customers. A key part of this transformation project is the in-housing of our digital media buy.
We are looking for a Marketing Analyst that can own and drive the data and campaign analysis strategy and execution for our Calvin Klein media team in Europe. You will be the go-to resource for media/campaign performance measurement. You will lead audience segmentation, assist with data integration related projects, and develop clear and actionable dashboards, reports and insights. You will work closely with the CRM and Ecom teams to determine the best strategy based on the data analyses you have done
- Create, test and analyse customer journeys (for both known and unknown customers) across owned, paid and earned media.
- Understand the timing of the messages leading to an action in order to optimise the media strategy and budget allocation.
- Generate reports providing insights and recommendations to key stakeholders based on data across the channels. You will also build visualisation dashboards.
- Mining and analysing event-level campaign data to provide actionable insights in the drivers of incremental ROI.
- Be the owner of the marketing KPI framework, taxonomy and tracking principles.
- Offer solutions that will guide the stakeholders in making informed decisions, and constantly test hypotheses.
- Use A/B testing and a variety of alternative methodologies to measure marketing effectiveness, attribution and ROI. Be the owner of the A/B test agenda and archive.
- Responsibility for tagging-based analytics needs regarding the various tracked channels with GA360 and Adobe Analytics.
- Oversee the Ad-Mar Tech Data architecture for CK marketing Europe: data flow, integrations, activation across DMPs, DSPs, SSPs, Database, etc. (Salesforce, Google Marketing Platform, Facebook, etc).
- Audience creation, management, analysis and maintenance (in DMP and media platform). Collaborate with team members to configure, test, and validate destinations (social, display, rich media, targeting platforms) to send segments for audience activation.
- Engage with projects to ensure the analytics solutions meets business requirements
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in working in a fast-paced digital agency, media, performance marketing or Ecom environment.
- Highly analytical, technical and skilled in communication. Able to explain and translate consumer data analysis into relevant business questions.
- Areas of expertise should include conversion optimizations, campaign analytics, conversion attributions, data modeling, tag management.
- A strong learn-it-all and entrepreneurial mentality. Ability to deliver projects throughout the full project management life-cycle. Eager to learn and test new initiatives.
- A detail-oriented, data-driven, and creative eye, combined with the ability to multi-task and manage several projects simultaneously.
- Strong passions for Mar-Ad Technology: DSP, SSP, DMPs, CMP, Attribution platforms, etc. You can envision integration and activation capabilities across multiple technology platforms.
- A postgraduate degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Econometrics, Statistics, Mathematics or Data Science).
- Knowledge of a programming language (i.e. Python), SQL and automation basics.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics 360 and Adobe.
- Good knowledge of Facebook Business Manager or Social media management solutions (Sprinklr, Smartly, Salesforce, etc.)
- Experience working with tagging technologies (Like GTM, Adobe DTM, Tealium) is preferred.
- Experience building reporting and Data visualization (Datorama, Tableau, etc).
- Ability to create workbooks and macros to help organise our data strategy into actionable items.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as business fluency in English (written and verbal).
- Trainings and courses for self-development.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- A newly built campus with gyms, cafes, amazing lunches, and plenty of company events.
We would love to know why this is the role for you, so please include a motivational letter with your application.