About the Company
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Jeans, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010.
About the Agency
Fitting within the wider Marketing and Communications group, our in-house Agency is a talented team of art directors, designers, writers and producers, collaborating to originate ideas and activate creative programs.
We’re continually responding to ever-changing consumer needs, finding unique ways to connect with new audiences and stay ahead of the game when it comes to innovation, storytelling and creativity - all of which contributes to positioning Tommy Hilfiger as a leading global lifestyle brand.
About the Role
In this role, you’ll be part collaborator, part autonomous. With an entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative approach, you’ll enjoy rolling-up your sleeves and getting into the work.
You’ll bring a digital-first design approach to the table. Working with Creative teams at all levels, you’ll be rolling out concepts across digital platforms, and supporting multi-functional teams bring their ideas to life. Concepting and collaborating on multi-channel programs, you’re a skilled creative with solutions that could live anywhere.
With your own projects, you can continue to practice what you preach and show what great digital design is all about. You’ll be developing and executing innovative and compelling digital solutions that enhance the brand, improve our ways of working and engage consumers by creating user journeys that captivate and inspire.
You’ll have a passion, tenacity, curiosity and optimism to execute transformational creative ideas. You’re a collaborator who seeks insights from fellow creatives and marketing teams to achieve the impossible
As an experienced Digital Designer, you’ll be supporting and bringing your expertise to the Agency team, actively promoting a culture of innovation.
- Contribute to all stages of the design process, practically realizing different disciplines
- Translate creative concepts and execute style guides that adhere to brand guidelines and seasonal campaign direction
- Share your expertise in digital design. You understand how technology works, and even better how it should look. With an articulate understanding of fundamentals like typography, interaction design and usability, you improve work on an aesthetic and functional level
- Understand the implications of designing for different platforms and devices, tying these together with an obsessive dedication to detail
- Together with our creative and external teams, be the link between the creative concept and its actual execution, enjoying the challenges of coming up with creative solutions – regardless of restrictions and technical limitations
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate is:
- Adaptable; there’s no typical day at the Agency
- A seasoned creative with evident experience in developing all kinds of digital work as well as an innate taste for technology, an instinct for interaction and a natural feel for digital aesthetics
- An enthusiastic collaborator, but also self-initiating and motivated to work autonomously You’ll enjoy working with others, sharing knowledge and best practices across the teams, and strive to continually improve work on both an aesthetic and functional level. In short, you’re somebody even experienced Creatives can learn from, and you’re open-minded to learn from others too
- A natural communicator; you eloquently share ideas, contributing to discussion and positively influencing decisions. You’ll articulate the rationale behind your work, based on consumer insight, behavior or business facts – not your opinions.
- Positive; you bring those vibes to the team while keeping work standards high, contributing to our unique agency culture, every day
- A detailed eye with exceptional graphic and typography skills, and a passion for generating innovative (but workable) creative solutions
- A passion, confidence, curiosity and agility to bring about creative ideas with exceptional design execution
- A commercial sensibility
- A minimum 3 years’ experience working within an digital environment, in-house Agency team or creative Agency
- A degree in a creative field such as graphic/digital design, fine arts, visual communication, art direction
- Experience working with fashion, luxury or lifestyle brands in an Designer capacity
- Expert competency with Adobe Creative programs
- A folio of work showing impeccable graphic design, and digital/content experience that brings brands to life*
- Fluency is spoken and written English
- Plenty of opportunities to make the role your own
- Trainings and courses for self-development
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A newly built campus with gyms, cafes, amazing lunches, and plenty of company events
- Familiar with Sketch software
*Applicants who do not include a portfolio PDF or URL can unfortunately not be considered. And don’t forget a short motivation letter – we want to know why this is THE opportunity for you!