The TH Marketing & Communications Department sets strategy and plans for all marketing supporting the Tommy Hilfiger portfolio worldwide.
Brand Marketing delivers best-in-class, Consumer-relevant Marketing Strategies and Campaigns that support the brand and business goals. We achieve this by driving integrated communication campaigns that deliver clear, powerful brand messages and desirability; from sell-in (trade), to sell-through (consumer).
Our common goal is to be a world-class marketing department that drives sustainable equity and sales growth through a powerful combination of art and science.
Reporting to the VP Global Brand Marketing, the Senior Integrated Campaigns Manager, has end-to-end Integrated Campaigns ownership for all initiatives reaching the Tommy Hilfiger audience & consumers. You will manage and drive the planning, execution and distribution process for integrated activities, supporting the the identified key marketing initiatives for the Tommy Hilfiger Brand Portfolio.
You will be the primary point person, owning & driving specific projects, within the marketing department as well as for all stakeholders across the business. You will also have daily communication with marketing specialist teams including Digital, Social, PR, Events, Sales Activations and Advertising as well as the internal & external agencies.
You will work to fine tune our processes, drive collaboration and support the VP Brand Marketing in coaching, educating and inspiring the team.
Key responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- End-to-end responsibility for all assigned campaigns (relevant to all regions) initiative holding the master brief, milestones, budget & planning
- Own and drive clear process and timelines/milestones. Create, manage and share calendars in support of campaign development, execution and follow up
- Drive strong performance and agile culture within marketing department, and orchestrate the most efficient activities in order to support the success of the Marketing Campaigns be the overall Project Owner deliver best-in-class
- Work wih the relevant teams to assure that initiatives and activities are aligned in order for agencies or content production team to deliver production efficiencies (drive these teams to work effectively)
- Steer relevant internal and external partner stakeholders as well as assigned team members as needed to deliver impactful work on time
- Define and share clear KPIs for the campaigns at the start of each season, evaluate and proactively optimize future approaches
- Own the budget overview for the assigned campaigns, ensure that all specialists teams are briefed and develop activity concepts and an activation plan that is on budget and well aligned to meet brand and business expectations
- Manage the production budget for assigned initiative (in partnership)
- Constantly evaluate actions based on the set business objectives results with Marketing Controlling and use lessons learned for further actions
- Be contact for respective stakeholders such as but not limited to peers in Regions/markets, Content Team, Production, Marketing Function Teams, Consumer Insights, Visual Merchandising, in-house Studios / Agency, etc.
- Work closely with Marketing Directors of relevant Business Unit Divisions & in markets as needed to develop campaigns that are relevant to the business and desired consumer audience
- Proactively work to understand the competitive landscape and the needs of the markets to drive effectiveness and performance
- Provide marketing-relevant expertise, process the information for different channels, and maintain relevant information flow between stakeholder groups
The Ideal Candidate
The Ideal Candidate:
- International mindset with proven experience in strategy and flawless execution of campaigns, concepts and projects
- A strong understanding and affinity to create holistic and consumer-centric strategies
- Expert project management and organization skills; budgets, deadlines, fact & quality focused, proven experience of delivering successful projects on time and on or under budget
- Collaborative; able to liaise and influence across different levels of the organization
- Experienced in manageing and coaching teams
- Resourceful and capable of thriving in a corporate, ‘matrix’, fast-moving environment
- Analytical mindset with an ability to extract insights from data
- Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills: negotiating, influencing, facilitation, prioritization, decision-making and conflict resolution skills (stakeholders)
- Ability to travel when necessary
- No 9-5 mentality
What you can expect from us:
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with our very own People's Place Gym and People's Place Cafés
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities