About PVH Corp.
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010.
Within the Global Marketing & Communications Department, the Sales Activation Team is part of the Consumer Journey Division, which oversees all consumer touch points with the brand including CRM, media, social and digital marketing. The Sales Activation Team’s focus is to develop engaging shopping experiences for in-store fashion environments and drive brand awareness and conversion through all in-store touchpoint (windows, pop-up, shop-in-shop, POS).
The TH Sales Activation department has 3 key objectives:
- Drive traffic and conversion @ full price
- Maximize in-store visibility for our brand at retail and wholesale
- Drive and deliver seamless consumer journeys that are impactful
Its scope includes setting strategies and being a pro-active business partner for our Divisions, Countries, Departments, Licensing Partners and Senior Management.
The Sales Activation Team manages the consumer facing touchpoints within our sales channels; retail, outlet, franchise, marketplace and wholesale activations for all marketing campaigns that are rolled out globally and local activations upon request. In everything we do we want to create the best experiences for consumers online/offline. Whether it is through impactful in-store experiences, clear navigation and storytelling. We deliver data driven and insight-based consumer journeys that our markets want to activate in order to win at the point of purchase while strengthening our global brand.
In this position you will be responsible for making the Tommy Hilfiger brand stand out in the in-store fashion environment and beyond. Your goal is to help bring our Consumer Journey to the next level while understanding the competitive environment, fostering new, innovative ways of connecting with our consumers within in-store environments.
Key responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Lead and develop a small team
- Employ a strategic and customer-centric approach when rolling out campaigns, capturing a holistic consumer journey through all sales channels and touchpoints
- Influence and manage relationships (internal stakeholders) to enable smooth cross-functional interactions and execution of duties, enhancing the overall efficiency and performance in the consumer journey marketing department
- Establish long-term and meaningful external connections on behalf of the business
Strategy & Operational:
- Craft a long-term sales channel strategy, identify creative opportunities with new campaigns, partnerships and general trade marketing
- Leverage global, European and local campaigns into marketing activation plans that support the business in our Retail, Outlet, Wholesale and Franchise channels
- Roll out campaigns and drive the sell-through for the various sales channels: Retail, Wholesale, 3rd party E-com and Outlet.
- Build plans on key KPIs and business objectives, being commercially aware whilst driving brand messaging
- Act as partner and expert for local marketing managers to optimize their briefs, guiding them through the process when needed
- Be the source of inspiration, bringing the products from all divisions and campaigns to the heart of the story and to consumers and shoppers
- Oversee sales activation budgets in cooperation with the Sales Activation Managers
The Ideal Candidate
The Ideal Candidate:
- A background in an in-store fashion / apparel environment
- A strong influencer with a global mind-set
- Change management / process mapping experience
- A strong consumer focus and service-minded approach
- A strong aesthetic and eye for detail, paired with a holistic Marketing view
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills; a master of negotiations, influencing, facilitation, prioritization, decision-making and conflict resolution skills (internal and external stakeholders
- Analytical mindset with an ability to extract insights from data
- A completed university or Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Communications
- Min 6 years relevant working experience in fashion in an in-store capacity at an international matrixed organization
- Advanced knowledge of MSOffice (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Mac programs (Pages, Keynote)
- Business fluency in English (written & verbal)
- Additional languages, with a preference for German or Spanish
- Plenty of opportunities to drive your career and make the role your own
- Training and courses for self development
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A newly built campus with gyms, cafes, amazing lunches, and plenty of company events
We would love to know why this is the role for you, so please include a motivational letter with your application.