ABOUT THE AGENCY:
The in-house agency is a full service integrated creative agency, responsible for the activation of strategically led creative concepts, editorial content and innovative digital solutions to support marketing and communications for PVH brands across Europe and International markets. As part of the Marketing and Communications department our ‘clients’ include the Product Divisions, Licensees, Countries and internal Departments.
We’re responsible for elevating and reflecting core brand values across every touch-point, adopting and maintaining an Omni-channel approach to everything we do.
Concepting and producing fully integrated brand marketing campaigns to promotional activities, in-store POS, sales tools, brochures, events collateral, guerilla activities, corporate communications - online and offline.
This includes online retail, editorial-style content, brand experiences, media and advertising, email marketing, CRM and social media platforms, along with bringing immersive, digital experiences to life in ‘bricks and mortar’ retail and showroom environments, embracing pioneering and innovative initiatives.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You’ll be running the production and logistics of commercial shoots, including studio facilities, creative and production teams, freelancers and external vendors, to efficiently deliver thousands of fashion and product photographs every season. [Services may expand in future to include video and CGI production].
The role is varied, from briefing, budgeting, shoot logistics and post-production to delivery of digital assets. You’ll manage the right balance between creative and operational imperatives to meet our business needs and motivate the Studio teams to deliver great results.
You’ll be working with asset management solutions and automated workflows. Ensuring the teams plan for and deliver the increasing upload targets, driving continuous improvement to scale production at high volumes, and seeking better efficiency while maintaining quality.
Building strong relationships within the team and stakeholders across the business as well as external vendors including photography, technology and logistics partners. You’ll be adept at creating contingency plans and reacting quickly to changing priorities, enjoying the challenge of coming up with solutions – regardless of restrictions and limitations. The role is all about figuring out how to make the impossible, possible.
We are looking for an experienced, client facing, Creative Producer, with minimum 7 years’ experience working within a creative communications environment.
A natural communicator, you’re responsible for managing and implementing creative projects from briefing through production to final delivery. You’ll be on hand to make sure work is delivered accurately, on time and on budget.
As a responsible team player, you can be relied upon as the ‘go to’ person; pro-active and able to take leadership, adept at juggling priorities, coordinating resource and overseeing creative workflow to ensure the smooth running of projects, guiding project teams to success and keeping everyone on track.
You have a detailed eye, working with the creative teams and internal/external stakeholders to find innovative (but workable) solutions.
But just as important will be the personal qualities you bring to the team. We'll expect you to be positive, energetic and collaborative, taking responsibility for getting things done, and taking pride in doing them well. Tons of energy and a great team spirit are a must!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
A varied role including but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Acting as internal brand guardian. Upholding campaign & imagery guidelines set by external/internal agencies and ensuring consistency in visual standards across all languages and media formats
- Developing visual guidelines for projects created or produced by our internal agency team
- Responsible for our visual assets. Keeping detailed records and updated databases. Understanding and informing others of usage rights, copyright issues and other legal concerns
The Ideal Candidate
- Identifying the scope of each project, allocating resources and collaborating with extended project teams to realize projects from briefing through to final production
- Planning of current & future projects from a resource perspective
- Managing creative and studio workflow. Planning and budgeting time, scheduling reviews and routing approvals and feedback
- Responsibility for deadlines. Compiling timing plans, keeping the team updated as projects progress and seeking to resolve issues before problems arise
- Responsibility for project budgets, estimating costs, raising purchase orders and handling invoice queries
- Evaluating all aspects of imagery production and constantly seeking out efficiencies and improvements in day-to-day workflow, identifying and driving forward potential improvements and implementing them
- Facilitate the approval and sign off of final assets prior to final release
- Ensuring accuracy in final delivery
- Pre-production incl booking creative talent, locations, production teams, styling, travel bookings and estimating costs
- Co-ordinating pre-prod meetings and routing all approvals prior to shooting
- Shoot logistics and attendance, ensuring shot count and deliverables are fulfilled
- Negotiating usages, costs and timings. Management of shoot budgets, ensuring production estimates are approved by budget holders before incurring costs
- Post-production including retouching, editing, producing master files and adaptations/versions
- Key contact to production teams and end responsible for deadlines and budgets
- Researching new talent and keeping a close eye on models used by competitors. Compiling extensive database of models, production resources and creative talent. Managing database of talent, rates, usage rights
- Ensuring all final assets are updated and filed correctly
- Maintaining orderly job folders and planning documents
- Keeping detailed record of all image usages and legal contracts
- Researching, implementing and maintaining database for our creative imagery, videos and brand assets
- Establishing and maintaining strong cross-functional partnerships with colleagues, departments, divisions and external vendors and creative talent
- Building positive partnerships with new or preferred vendors and individual freelancers
- Building trust through open communication and consistent delivery. Displaying at all times a willingness to bring the project to the next level as a team
- Immaculate filing
- Up-to-date timesheets, creative planning and project overviews
- Financial reconciliations and reporting
- Administering all related paperwork, PO's, invoices, releases, allocating and recharging hours and external costs
- Keeping detailed records of all contracts, agreements, negotiations, cost estimates
There may be also be the opportunity to work across other PVH brands.
English is the working language of the company.