ABOUT SAINT LAURENT Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter in a 1966 collection called ‘Rive Gauche’, synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape. In 1999, the luxury goods division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April 2016, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe. Today, Saint Laurent collections include women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
The Communications Manager leads the communication department and reports to the South East Asia General Manager. The individual is responsible for leveraging all communication channels to create a unified and powerful voice for the brand category.
He / She will be responsible for planning and leading the development and deployment for all communication activities in the South East Asia and Australia region.
He/She will drive and implement Client Engagement activities in the region, driving a customer centric culture with a particular focus on the retail network.
The communications Manager will work in close cooperation with the retail team in designing and implementing Client Engagement initiatives across the region.
To deploy interesting and informative communication strategies throughout the region by working closely with both internal and external parties.
Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty programs, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction.
Prepare detailed media activity reports.
Plan and manage the design and content of marketing materials.
Supervise projects to guarantee all content is publication-ready.
Create communication and marketing strategies for new products, launches, events, and promotions.
* Communicate effectively with regional offices and corporate headquarters to obtain approval, guidelines and feedback and in return provide local market needs and advice.
* Manage, lead and develop the Communication Team.
* Embed the corporate identity and ensure that all communications materials are brand compliant.
* Upkeep and enhance the brand awareness in local market through the vehicles of advertising editorial, celebrity and event.
* Lead client focused event conceptualization, planning and coordination.
* Manage and implement the client gifting programs.
* Ensure the achievement of communications missions, goals and financial objectives. Ensure that evaluation systems are in place related to these goals and objectives.
* Develop short-and long-term plans and budgets for the communications, public relations, advertising and events, monitoring progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
The Ideal Candidate
* University degree in marketing, communications or Business Administration.
* At least 2 years of experience in a managerial position in a multinational company
* Commitment to take part in an innovative project
* Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of communications and public relations activities.
* Demonstrated successful experience making presentations and negotiating with local media.
* Strong creativity, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
* Flexibility in terms of working hours and travels.
* Passion for the luxury industry and Communications.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, organized, open-minded, proactive.
* Creative and innovative approach to communications and branding.
* Aptitude to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
* Successful managerial experience of a team (the ability to set goals, delegate work and follow up results)
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
SAINT LAURENT (SINGAPORE) PTE LIMITED