If you are a LOEWE Fan and you are passionate about Clienteling and Technology this is a great opportunity to join our WW Team of Client Relations in our Head Quarters in Madrid.
As Clienteling Specialist you will implement and spread the clienteling vision, culture and branded global clienteling guidelines among all LOEWE teams. Acting as a project manager you will be responsible of the deployment of a new direct-to-consumer app amongst retail teams.
Project planning, organization and implementation:
- Ensure proper implementation and consistency of approach, supervise and promote the correct use of all clienteling tools in store.
- Translate guidelines from HQ into a detailed regional client animation plan to support client acquisition, upselling & retention, also leveraging on local market opportunities.
- Design and implement the global clienteling guidelines for stores digital and offline.
- Set yearly goals/KPI´s and ensure follow up with regions.
- Drive and support regional teams and other departments to develop a client oriented mindset.
- Ensure proper understanding and constant execution of all clienteling activities in the regions, collecting needs and sharing best practices.
In-store CRM Ambassador Program:
- Develop a tool kit program together with HR for all CRM Ambassadors in-store.
- Develop processes in-stores to ensure strong understanding of clients and their needs.
- Animate the CRM Ambassador Community in-store through conventions and incentives.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Law, Marketing or similar.
- Fluent English is mandatory; another language would be a plus.
- Proven track record of at least 3 years' experience in clienteling, understanding the market and challenges faced.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office particularly in Excel and Power Point.
- Salesforce cloud knowledge will be a plus (Einstein, Wave).