If you are passionate about Fashion, Culture, Art and Social Media this could be your opportunity to help us boost LOEWE´s online community.
As a Community Manager you will be responsible of replicating LOEWE´s tone of voice in all of our Social Media platforms.
- Schedule and report LOEWE's social media activity, presenting suggestions for improvement based on findings.
- Moderate online conversations.
- Assist the Paid Media team in uploading content to media partners and suggesting them on the best performing posts.
- Coordinate with Marketing and PR teams to ensure brand consistency.
The Ideal Candidate
- Have a Bachelor degree in Marketing, Journalism, Advertising, Communications or similar.
- Have previous experience in Social Media / Community Management.
- Be bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Be passionate about digital technologies and online communities.
- Have sensibility towards Fashion and Luxury sector.
PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE.
Today, LOEWE approaches 170 years as one of the world’s major luxury houses, defined by the modernity of its past, an unwavering confidence in the present, and a firm look forward.
Craftsmanship, progress and unequalled expertise with leather, LOEWE’s founding pillars, are reconfigured with a timely awareness evident in desirable and functional products across multiple categories, including ready-to-wear, accessories, home and lifestyle.
Spain is where LOEWE was born and remains the brand’s home. While its current landscape contains elements from places near and far and the Spanish legacy is expressed in modern ways, the heart of LOEWE still beats in Madrid, where all of its world-renowned leather goods continue to be manufactured.
Jonathan Anderson is LOEWE’s creative director. Anderson was born in 1984 in Northern Ireland. After graduating from the London College of Fashion in 2005, he established himself as one of the most acclaimed talents in the industry. Under Anderson, LOEWE started a new chapter, presenting itself to the world more multi-faceted and dynamic than ever. Anderson’s first ready-to-wear collections for LOEWE were presented in 2014.
Streamlined, ultrasoft renditions of the famous Amazona and Flamenco are among the most coveted bags available at the world’s leading stores today, while the Puzzle, a completely new bag design by Anderson, his first for the house, adds a novel character to LOEWE's range of iconic accessories, pairing of-the-moment functionality and aesthetics with ingenious construction and incredible softness.