It's an exciting time to join LOEWE as we go through a period of rapid growth. You will be a key member of the Client Relations Team. Based in our HQ in Madrid, you will report to the Head of Client Relations.
As CRM & Clienteling Manager you will implement a global client engagement strategy able to move our existing clients to the most engaged and highest value segments, ultimately to shape a loyal client platform for the brand in all our geographies.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Redefine the worldwide communication strategy with our clients challenging contents, targeted audiences, frequency, channels to improve productivity, conversion and engagement rates.
- Propose a blended mix of benefits, from specific contents to product specials, events & services, to scale personalization to large segments of clients and create a meaningful and value-driven relationship with this community.
- Define original & differentiating ways to onboard new clients and start the conversation.
- Strengthen and upgrade key client activation pillars such as RTW events, seasonal & capsule experiences, craft & cultural initiatives, VIC program.
- Support, mobilize & inspire a community of clienteling experts/ambassadors, across our store network and in our regional HQ ww, to elevate our ability to bond with clients and enhance the offered experience.
- Infuse a customer-oriented approach across departments & geographies by providing data driven customer insights to support our strategies.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for an experienced CRM Manager who has:
- Minimum of 8 years experience in a similar role in a fast paced international environment.
- High communication skills - Profficient in English & Spanish.
- Experience in Salesforce environment, Power BI, Wechat.
- Interest in art, design, craft and fashion.