It’s an exciting time to join LOEWE as we go through a period of rapid growth. The Events Production Manager is responsible for overseeing the production of all worldwide image events including fashion shows, major store openings, key exhibitions, craft prize ceremony etc. to make sure they are on brand, executed seamlessly and meet the budget.
The position will work in close cooperation with local markets as well as the Head Office teams, report to the Global PR Director and will be based in Madrid. It will require intense travelling.
Job Responsibilities not limited to:
- Manage and oversee the execution of image events worldwide such as fashion shows, large store openings, key exhibition openings, International Craft Prize Ceremony, etc.
- Manage the production budgets to maximize results within agreed costs.
- Supervise permits, contracts, insurance and any legal aspect of events.
- Propose, when necessary, creative concepts for events sourcing the right agencies/ freelancers for this.
- Select, supervise and manage the right production agencies for every PR event granting they follow brand guidelines.
- Scout locations for events.
- Work closely with local markets to supervise regional events and make sure they are on brand.
- Work closely with other departments such as Marketing, CRM or the LOEWE Foundation in the execution of an event.
- Ensure a 360° coordination in all projects with other local & HQ teams; develop a strong team spirit.
The Ideal Candidate
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in an event production company.
- Experience working in luxury brands managing fashion shows, product launches and large parties.
- Experience managing regional events coordinating local and central teams.
- Experience managing overseas events that require coordinating the travelling of a large number of guests.
- Possesses aesthetic sensibility and intellectual curiosity for fashion, culture, arts and craft.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and budget management skills.
- Has strong communication skills – Fluency in English is required, knowledge of French is considered as a plus.