If you are passionate about Fashion, Marketing and International Project Management this can be the best position for you as it represents and exciting opportunity to reinforce LOEWE´s brand identity in all markets.
As a Global Marketing Project Manager you will:
- Coordinate global marketing initiatives with the markets assuring that the local adaptations are aligned with the guidelines, involving all the departments (MK, PR, Retail, IT...)
- Be the Marketing point of contact with the markets assuring a fluent and flexible communication.
- Develop, produce and delivery projects from proposal right up to delivery.
- Coordinate key projects assuring timelines and priorities.
- Develop best practices and examine any problems proposing and implementing ideas and changes.
The Ideal Candidate
- Have a Bachelor´s degree in Business Administration, Public Relations, Communication or similar.
- Have previous experience of at least 8 years in Marketing, Communication and Events. Preferable in a fast paced environment.
- Be fluent in English, other languages will be considered as an asset.
- Be proficient in all Microsoft Office.