The Junior Content and Social Designer will work alongside the Content Responsible to produce industry leading creative content in accordance with LOEWE´s existing guidelines and established tone of voice.
- Content development:
- Assist in the creation of creative assets for print, digital and social media.
- Develop project specific concepts and assets.
- Adaptation of assets into formats appropriate for a variety of platforms. Including re-editing of films for social channels.
- Art direction of product shoots.
- Social media management:
- Help develop and implement social media strategy across all platforms. creating specific content per platform (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest).
- Day to day management of social media channels.
- Writing copy in English for social posts.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate must:
- Have previous experience of at least 2 years in similar position.
- Be proficient in Photoshop, Final Cut or Premiere, Indesign and Illustrator.
- Show passion for social and content platforms and digital marketing as a general.
- Show passion for design and photography and have strong attention to artistic detail.
- Have strong communication skills in order to communicate with external production houses, photographers, directors.
- Be fluent in English, other languages (particularly Spanish) will be considered as an asset.