Luxury fashion lifestyle brand, Aspinal of London, are hiring for our eCommerce team based in either leafy West Sussex or the beating heart of London's Mayfair. At Aspinal, we do things differently. We believe in creating the most amazing experiences for both our customers and our team members. We are growing at an incredible rate, and we are looking for passionate and determined people to join us on the journey.
The CRM Manager will be responsible for the development and execution of the company CRM plan. You’ll be responsible for implementing campaigns that deliver high levels of engagement and drive repeat purchases and Customer LTV. You will deploy campaigns across Email, Web and Mail Order, developing a clear segmentation and targeting strategy, using campaign results to shape activity moving forward.
You’ll have the ability to get on well with the wide variety of stakeholders this job will touch, and will be truly passionate about delivering excellent customer experiences through CRM activity. The ideal candidate is therefore good fun, full of ideas, passionate about our brand and a helpful team member to have around
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent eCRM experience ideally working in a fast paced environment on a consumer brand.
- Highly analytical, knowledge of data insights and segmentation
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, whilst still delivering high quality results
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer experiences.
- Excellent copywriting skills and attention to detail
- Implement CRM campaigns, ensuring high levels of customer engagement across Email, Website and Mail Order (working with our print media specialist)
- Manage the day to day relationship with our Email Marketing Provider and our CRM / Data agency
- Create customer segments and apply these across multiple touch points to ensure targeted and consistent communications that deliver maximum ROI
- Work with email marketing provider and our in-house design team to build and render test html email templates ensuring high levels of deliverability.
- Develop and roll out testing plan for all email marketing newsletters and automated programmes
- Work with content agencies to deliver relevant on-site / page website personalisation and content. Manage all CRO projects/plans.
- Maximise Inbox deliverability and minimise unsubscribe rates
- Work closely with the Social Media, Creative and Customer Service teams to develop innovative, integrated CRM campaigns, with a consistent message, across all consumer touch-points
- Undertake customer surveys and research, collate, analyse and interpret customer feedback via multiple sources
- Act as the voice of the customer at all times
- Friendly, personable and positive – ‘half-glass full’ people
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer experiences. Self-starter with a can-do attitude is a must
- Ability to travel between London and Head Office