Luxury fashion lifestyle brand, Aspinal of London, is seeking a Senior experienced PR & Marketing Director to join our team team based in either leafy West Sussex or the beating heart of London's Mayfair. At Aspinal,we do things differently. We believe in creating the most amazing experiences for both our customers and our team members. We are growing at an incredible rate, and we are looking for passionate and determined people to join us on the journey.
As part of the Executive Team the successful candidate will lead the development of all brand communications across all media channels, both in UK and Internationally and will manage and protect the Brand experience across all channels to market. We are seeking a candidate who has had best in class experience and a proven track record, capable of making a substantial contribution to the next phase of Aspinals’ exciting growth story.
Reporting direct to the CEO and working with Chairman and brand creatives, you will create the marketing strategy and annual marketing plan, responsible for delivery to budget across all channels to market from store events to online. Print Brand campaigns and manage the execution of the entire plan and campaigns across all channels and Media.
You will work closely with and/or manage our PR agency, our online marketing team, local and national retail marketing,CRM, social media, design and graphic teams to build awareness and maximise sales.The role will also oversee all brand events and brand partnerships, celebrity and blogger relationships to help maximise Aspinal of London’s outreach.
In delivering all the above, You will have a deep understanding of the DNA of the Brand protecting and promoting its culture and values and ideally will have a flair for original and creative concept thinking and/or working with talent in the creative process.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will be highly organized, with excellent communications skills and a thorough understanding of marketing strategy and campaign management. You will be a quick thinker, with a flexible approach to work, and the ability to manage projects from concept through to execution.
- At least 3 years’ experience of PR and/or Marketing management – preferably in the premium / luxury fashion sector
- Experience of managing social media platforms
- Excellent knowledge of global premium / luxury wholesale sector
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
- Professional, highly motivated, hardworking and flexible, comfortable with change
- Good at earning respect and handling themselves with demanding partners globally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent at planning, organizing and prioritizing workload and work well under pressure
- Excellent at time management for self and team – meeting critical deadlines
- Empathetic team player with excellent leadership, communication training, motivational and delegation skills