- The British Fashion Council Brand Partnerships department is looking for a driven, hardworking and efficient Brand Partnerships Account Assistant.
- The Brand Partnerships Assistant will work within the Account Management team supporting on the delivery of all partnerships, events and initiatives.
- This role is an exciting opportunity for someone to gain experience across multiple areas of the business and to practice skills in account management and event planning.
- This role reports into the Brand Partnerships Account Manager.
- Support the Brand Partnerships team to deliver commercial partnerships.
- Work with Executives across internal departments to deliver partnerships, events and initiatives in an efficient way in line with BFC objectives.
- Act as an ambassador for Brand Partnerships team to the rest of the business – developing relationships with teams to ensure smooth delivery of partnerships – key departments include events, designer relations and communications.
- Working on all ticketed events supporting on deliverables.
- Day to day management of all communications relating to ticketing for BFC events.
- Coordination of the guest programmes relating to commercial activity.
- Coordinate each partner’s activity ahead of the event, communicating deliverables to all internal teams seeking approval where necessary.
- Provide hands-on onsite support for partners during build, live and breakdown periods.
- Team diary management during events.
- Established Account Management skills across day to day activity as well as strategic forward planning.
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to forge and maintain relationships with clients.
- Effective and diplomatic communication across all internal departments to activate partnerships that are on brand for both BFC events and the sponsor.
- Resolve complaints and able to trouble-shoot with partners, designers, general public, etc. with empathy and in a conciliatory manner, scaling up where necessary.
- Willingness to attend client and partner entertainment events and meetings as required – role may require a flexible approach to working hours.
- Preparation of agendas for team and client meetings and circulation of minutes / actions.
- Research of current affairs in fashion / partnerships industry and relay of information back to the team.
- Assisting account managers with partnership administration – including tickets and passes, post-event reports and invoicing.
- External - commercial partners, patrons, agencies, designers, production companies, ticket holders.
- Internal – events, communications and designer relations teams + wider organisation.
The Ideal Candidate
- Solutions focused
- Comfortable dealing with internal and external senior representatives
- A genuine interest in brand partnerships and sponsorship
- Extensive industry knowledge, including international, British brands and positioning in the market
- Strong communication and exceptional organisational skills
- Strong cross-functional and department partnership skills
- Strong IT skills