The purpose of the Press Samples Coordinator is to provide support of the media activity the Browns PR team are driving. An important role within the team, the Press Samples Coordinator will be a key contact with Press and Media, who are helping to promote the Browns messages and stories concerning our product, our people and our point of view each season. Our ambition and relationship with Press and Media breeds a lot of activity within the Browns Press department, which is underpinned by solid relationships, clear communication, and smooth running of the Press Samples department operationally.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Facilitate the smooth running of the day to day functioning of the press team, providing support as requested and required.
* Liaison with the warehouse and retail teams to allocate stock and assist with transfers, according to Browns guidelines and systems as well as in response to editors requests and deadlines.
* Manage and facilitate sample coordination including daily product send-outs and returns, ensuring regular and timely processing of stock back to the warehouse.
* Responsible for maintenance and organisation of all press samples, with returns processed to high standards to ensure accuracy of inventory.
* Conduct monthly stocktakes within the press branch.
* Management and upkeep of press office.
* Order couriers and manage all couriers and shipments, ensuring cost effective use, speed of sending and environmental impact.
* Curate and share weekly product newsflashes to a dedicated media list to generate product coverage in online galleries and shopping pages as informed by the wider PR team and in line with editorial pushes.
* Collate daily press coverage reports to share with the team as well as weekly recaps for the wider business, scanning press coverage when necessary.
* Perform quarterly analysis of press coverage and work with the Press assistant and PR Executive to identify coverage gaps.
* Research and collate competitor analysis alongside the wider press team.
* Distribute and play a key role in organisation of printed media.
* Manage and ensure the media database is kept up to date, as well as assist in researching to support development of media lists and outreach strategies. Ensure data integrity.
* Cultivate and maintain strong and meaningful relationships with fashion assistants and cupboards.
* Provide gifting support to the press and brand marketing teams and ensure stock is written-off when requested.
* Provide support to other functions as required, including the editorial and social media teams.
* Provide event support.
* Other ad hoc duties as required.
The Ideal Candidate:
* Demonstrates experience in working in a team environment as well as being able to work autonomously, ability to multi-task and action-orientated.
* Has prior relevant experience gained from working with logistics and inventory.
* Professional and well-presented with a good eye for detail, always reliable.
* Clear and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills, as well as being articulate on email.
* Good time-management skills and exceptionally well organised and efficient, able to work under pressure.
* Proactive and always looking at ways to improve efficiency.
* Able to encompass the Browns brand and values and truly represent the spirit of the company.
* Passionate, engaged and motivated - loves to have fun.
The Ideal Candidate
Sample, Sampling, Samples