We have a brand new exciting opportunity for a Senior CRM Manager who will be responsible for owning and developing the end to end Customer Relationship strategy for Browns. Reporting directly into the Head of Digital Marketing you will have operational accountability to deliver the best in class CRM programme in luxury retail, optimising customer communications through increase personalisation and ensuring customers get exposed to the right message and the right time.
We are looking for a strong communicator who has the ability to influence across all levels, in order to drive forward new initiatives that will help extend customer messaging from traditional CRM channels into other new Digital & Omni-channel channels and touch points.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the marketing mix delivering consistent messaging across all channels to a single customer view.
- Curation and maintenance of the internal customer Pen Portraits to ensure that we are segmenting and talking to our customers in the most relevant way.
- Segmentation Models - Analysis of current and future strategies.
- Review of the current CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it is best in class to deliver a full luxury experience to all of our customers.
- Review of the key moments in the customer life cycle and strategies to increase retention.
- Customer Journey Mapping analysing touch points with the organisation and maximizing all commercial opportunities.
- Working cross functionally to deliver a truly luxury experience over all customer touchpoints.
- Management of the NPS process and monitoring and delivering the insight into the business.
- Overseeing all direct communications with customers through the CRM.
- Custodian of all CRM testing strategies to ensure we are always on the leading edge of customer retention.
The Ideal Candidate
- Extensive experience of direct and digital marketing ideally in retail, travel or luxury background.
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
- Useful experience with Responsys, Salesforce or other market leading platforms.
- A confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration in an organization.
- Understanding of core programming automation concepts.
- Strong understanding of email development principles - HTML, CSS and UX principles.
- Understanding and interest in Email Marketing & CRM.
- Ability to work on multiple projects to tight deadlines.
- Understanding of design and layout.
- Desire to learn new technologies.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.