The Marketing and Communications team are responsible for increasing brand awareness of Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein, and delivering campaigns with a positive ROI.
No day is the same. The team are responsible for maintaining brand equity and the development and delivery of the full marketing communications mix including events, store launches, press days and shows. Previous collaborations have included Gigi Hadid, Lewis Hamilton and Zendaya.
The Retail Marketing Assistant is a key contributor and support to the Retail Marketing Manager and wider team.
- General team support across retail marketing channels for owned and operated stores, Concessions, Franchise and Outlet.
- Support retail sell through with strategic and tactical marketing initiatives.
- Ownership and maintenance of department administration including including seasonal calendars, planning files, travel.
- Ownership of brand asset distribution ensuring brand guidelines are always adhered to.
- Ensuring brand messaging and representation is up to date.
- Managing marketing collateral and marketing stock.
- Building and maintaining collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders to achieve objectives and create a positive working environment.
- Reporting on marketing campaign results and exploring ways to improve or maintain successes.
- Supporting on the planning and delivery of special projects, e.g. pop ups and partner windows.
- Working as part of an events team to deliver elevated events.
- Gaining market awareness to help inform wider team decisions.
- Liaising with retail teams to coordinate product samples.
- Working as part of the wider PVH HQ team on ad hoc tasks including events, VIP guests, hosting and logistics.
The Ideal Candidate
- You'll have a university or similar degree in marketing/communications.
- You'll have previous experience within a fashion/events role.
- You will work well with change, being able to quickly adapt and work with pace.
- You'll be an excellent communicator with the ability to build relationships with ease.
- You'll be an energetic individual with an eagerness to develop and learn new skills.
About what we offer...
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates – both at home and at work.
- Up to 50% off CK and TH Retail Purchases
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Competitive pension plan
- Life insurance cover
- Corporate discount on Dental Insurance
- Health cash plan
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Flexi hours