Are you a leader looking for a new & rewarding opportunity? Do you thrive in an everchanging environment? Are you passionate about the COS brand, with a strong understanding of the business in both a visual and commercial sense?
If so, this could be a great opportunity for you.
We are now looking for a Europe Regional Marketing Manager to join our Regional team at the London Head Office.This role will report into the EU Brand Manager and is offered on a local Full Time, Permanent contract.
The EU Regional Marketing Manager is a new leadership position at COS and a key role within the EU Regional Team. The role requires a local approach to develop relevant Marketing strategies and campaigns across all territories in Europe, in line with the brand and business objectives.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the team that will grow COS across Europe. You will take responsibility as a senior leader by acting according to the brand’s values and leadership expectations. Marketing is a central function in the business and you will work with all other functions in the European
You will be responsible for customer communication and activations to drive brand awareness, traffic, customer acquisition and loyalty. You will lead a growing team to execute market specific brand initiatives, designed to support stores and grow the COS community across all digital channels.
What you will do
- Determine short and long term strategic marketing objectives of the regional business together with Brand Management.
- Create and oversee the implementation of a customer centric, omni-channel Marketing strategy across all customer touch points in each market.
- Work cross functionally to develop the European commercial plan, ensuring COS delivers relevant content and events at the right time to customers.
- Provide consumer insights to refine market requirements for new and existing products, opportunities for growth and local marketing activity.
- Set and manage marketing budgets.
- Work with online channel owners to define a digital marketing strategy that is targeted to local markets
- Set KPI’s and oversee weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for all marketing projects, highlighting successes, learnings and opportunities.
- Create a marketing strategy to support store openings, new market launches and digital expansion.
- Create 360 brand campaigns for key selling and cultural moments in the commercial plan.
- Facilitate the growth of the European marketing team and the transition of local ownership for projects/tasks from the Global team to local team.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for
- A strong leader who has the ability to develop their team.
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Extensive experience, working within Marketing in Europe region.
- Proven experience of developing and leading business projects with reporting responsibility.
- Strong project management and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of digital marketing and experience working with social media.
- Excellent communication skills.
Why choose us?
Since we started our journey in 2007, we have carefully crafted a work environment in which our employees are encouraged and inspired to be the best they can be. Our brand is creative, forward thinking and dynamic; we choose longevity over passing trends.
At COS we are dedicated to recruiting great people by offering an inclusive work environment where talent is recognised, valued and appreciated. We believe that our values and diversity play a significant role in the success of our brand.
If you are successful in your application, we will ensure you receive a full training program and you will be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- 25% staff discount on all H&M Group brands.
- A generous holiday entitlement.
- Employee Assistance Program
- A range of long service benefits.