Are your looking for a new & rewarding opportunity? Do you have strong analytical skills? Do you enjoy managing multiple projects and working in a fast-paced environment?
We are looking for a Marketing Project Coordinator to join our Marketing team
This role will report into the Senior Marketing Project Manager and is offered on a full time permanent contract.
What you will do:
- Project manage, organise, and execute production of global and local marketing activities.
- Event research and production.
- Oversee project logistics and coordinate activities (online and offline) across departments.
- Set timelines for short- and long-term planning to manage internal resources effectively.
- Work closely with the Marketing Project Managers to implement processes in project planning, execution and follow up.
- Create visual project summaries for internal stakeholders, including project briefs, documentation of goals, overview of activities and results.
- Hold meetings for internal stakeholders and be responsible for information sharing within the team.
- Keep internal documentation up to date.
- Manage relationships and daily communication with external suppliers.
- Responsible for budgeting, invoices and reconciliation.
- Managing relationships with third party retailers (shopping centres, local associations) to maximise marketing opportunities in local markets.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for:
- At least 2-3 years professional experience in production of fashion and/or marketing related projects.
- Strong organisation skills and ability to create planning routines and manage multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in English, verbal and written.
- A strong understanding of marketing concepts, both online and office.
- Great team playing skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- A highly proactive and positive approach to work tasks.
- A creative thinker.
- Genuine interest in and understanding of the COS brand and business, in both a visual and commercial sense.
Why choose us?
Over the last 10 years we have carefully crafted a work environment in which our employees are supported, encouraged and inspired to be the best they can be. Our brand is creative, forward thinking and dynamic; we choose longevity over passing trends.
At COS we are committed to recruiting great people by offering an honest and inclusive work environment where talent is recognised, valued and appreciated. We believe that our values and diversity play a significant role in the success of our brand.
If you are successful in your application, we will ensure you receive a full training program and you will be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- 25% staff discount on all H&M Group brands.
- A generous holiday entitlement.
- Employee Assistance Program
- A range of long service benefits.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.