We have an exciting new opportunity in our HOKA ONE ONE team, based in our London Head Office on Shaftesbury Avenue.
This is a newly created position to support the demands of the HOKA ONE ONE brand’s athletic program.
The main purpose of this role is to manage the fulfilment of the brand’s contractual obligations with its portfolio of athletes.
He/she will forge strong relationships with multiple stakeholders and manage the daily liaison between Athletes, Athlete Consultants, Regional and Global Sports Marketing teams and Marketing Communication Channel Managers.
Having a high level of organizational and administrative skills is essential for managing athlete schedules and race calendars, as well as for forecasting, processing and delivering athletic promotional gear and materials. In order to keep key stakeholders up to date on race information and results and athlete engagements within the running community, the Athlete Coordinator will deliver regular reports on brand activations and highlights.
• Manage and service HOKA’s growing portfolio of International athletes across triathlon, road and trail running.
• Work closely with the PR, Digital, Trade and Events teams to amplify the portfolio and increase brand awareness and credibility
• Track and report on key athlete achievements, delivering monthly and quarterly round-up to greater stakeholders.
• Continually assess and improve Team HOKA YoY, working with external Athlete consultants to evaluate the existing portfolio and identify, recruit and contract new talent
• Effectively manage the Athlete portfolio budget
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone who is:
- Highly motivated, driven and proactive
- A proactive team player who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment
- A people person with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to forge strong relationships – internally, with key industry stakeholders and with high profile athletes
- Highly organised and efficient with excellent project management skills and attention to detail
We also need someone with a passion for and knowledge of the running industry, ideally with an existing network of contacts within the tri, road and trail scene.
They need to have a strong understanding of the HOKA brand, vision and seasonal campaigns.
The ideal candidate would have at least 2 years vocational experience within the running athletic industry and would be well versed on the development of running within the grassroots disciplines of track, road and trail running.