At dunhill we are currently recruiting for a Head of Global PR who will be responsible for the brands publicity and media relationships. The main focus of this position will be to maintain and develop key contacts with relevant fashion, business and lifestyle press, ensuring relations are secured with senior contacts at key titles.
- Develop key contacts with relevant fashion, business and lifestyle, specifically UK based press and develop and maintain senior contacts at key titles.
- To secure a consistent and high level of qualitative press coverage, not only aligned with advertising investment.
- To develop concise and effective PR strategy.
- To create topical and proactive pitches by identifying and executing appropriate PR opportunities
- Write brand press releases and other promotional collateral
- Effectively manage, appropriate, control and research all relevant budgets
- Monitor and manage all press coverage
- Manage team intern effectively, developing their skill sets and experience
- Manage relationships with brand ambassadors and provide suggestions for new relationships
- Responsible for all central PR stock and sample movement, not direct but responsible
- Provide support at store and brand events, both creatively and on a production level
- Project manage all press event activity
- Provide consistent creative support and suggestions to the Head of Press, Promotion & Events
- Maintain a high level of informed and strategic industry knowledge
- Appropriately represent the dunhill brand
The Ideal Candidate
- Significant experience of working in PR within fashion / luxury sector with managerial experience
- Proven experience of building strong relationships with press.
- History of Project managing from concept to conclusion
- Able to manage budgets strategically.
- Experience of implementing PR strategy and high levels of subsequent press coverage
- Strong verbal communication and rapport building skills
- Solid understanding of the development of PR campaigns from strategy to execution
- Strong knowledge of the PR and media industry globally
- Excellent written communication
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Creative and entrepreneurial skills
- Pro-active, enthusiastic and tenacious