We are recruitment a Marketing Manager for our sister company ICON PRINTING.
Icon Printing is a creative company that organises and plans the printing production of Brands & Agencies. We have a range of corporate, independent, art based and fashion clientele. Our ethos is to treat all projects with the same respect, and endeavour to create lasting relationships with our clients through excellent customer service as well as an in-depth knowledge of the design and garment printing world
Icon Printing is a small team of 5 and you will be piloting the marketing strategy on your own while managing freelancers and agencyThe ideal person has a general marketing background and able to set as well as exectute 360 degrees marketing strategy within a small team but fast-paced environment.
- Create and execute awareness, acquisition, and re-engagement initiatives which drive the growth of Icon Printing through strong content management: Writing, commissioning and publishing SEO blog posts (as well as other content) for the ICON blog.
- Manage and optimize ongoing programs such as email (monthly newsletter), paid search marketing (including social channels), Retargeting, Affiliate and SEO to meet traffic conversion and revenue goals within established marketing budgets
- Build and nurture strong partnerships with key actors in the industry
- Develop a robust annual marketing calendar to ensure consistency across all channels
- Establish KPI benchmarks from analytics and competitive analysis while continuously monitoring and providing reports on channel/business performance
- Analyse the performance of your strategy through monthly reporting and presentation
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in the areas of Marketing, Business or Communication
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience across all marketing channels (social media, email marketing and PPC) with a strong focus on content within a fast paced creative environment
- Highly analytical mindset and quantitative skills with the ability to interpret performance data, analyze campaign ROI goals, and make adjustments to key performance drivers
- Expertise in Google Analytics and Adwords (certifications are a plus)
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize own workload, and work independently when required
- Friendly, approachable and keen to help