We are searching for a Social Media & Community Marketing Manager to work closely with our Marketing Manager and content team to shine a light on the best campaigns in the Everpress marketplace in a systematic, results focused way.
Not driven by vanity metrics like likes and followers, you will get your kicks from driving a social and community marketing strategy that has a measurable impact; helping our sellers reach their goals of making good money by creating things they love, building a global community of creators in the process.
The social media & community marketing manager will also be a ruthless advocate for our mission and vision as we work towards our goal of a sustainable future for fashion.
- Create more bandwidth for our best limited-edition campaigns across social and email through the implementation and ownership of new content initiatives.
- Work closely with the head of marketing to significantly increase the provable impact of the marketing team on Everpress' company goals; driving a focus on measurable, marketing driven traffic and sales via social, email and other platforms.
- Manage a social media and campaign promo schedule, leading to consistent and transparent output across our key channels including Instagram, IG TV, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn (and any other platforms you think should be a focus).
- Be excited about finding killer new designs on the Everpress platform, and get a kick out of showcasing them through your clearly defined and social and campaign marketing strategy.
- Drive Everpress’ continued evolution into a trusted alternative to the traditional fashion retail big names.
The Ideal Candidate
- You will have a minimum 2 years experience maintaining a social media or marketing calendar in a company with multiple teams or stakeholders. Experience doing so within a fashion e-commerce environment a huge plus.
- Understanding of UTM link tracking and reporting via Google Analytics.
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- A dynamic, creative thinker, who is proactive and enthusiastic while being comfortable working in and owning a small team.