About the department:
We're at the creative, cutting-edge of fashion. As part of the Commercial team, it's our job to develop and manage partnerships with the world's biggest luxury brands. The wider team consists of Business Development, Commercial Strategy, Commercial Planning and Analytics, Visual Merchandising and Account Management.
We collaborate with almost every team across the business, which keeps things varied and exciting! From building relationships with our partners, brands and boutiques to making sure that all of our products look beautiful on our site; we have a big part to play in everything we do.
We’re currently hiring a new team member within the Brand Partnership department who will be focused on supporting the successful Marketing of products and collections across our enterprise level brand partners – There is nothing more important to Farfetch than the strength of these relationships. The role has a strong focus on supporting commercial product opportunities and gathering data that strengthen the marketing strategy. The communication of these ideas to the relevant internal marketing departments is key in order to achieve support through a variety of channels that will amplify the message and drive sales. So good communication and internal relationship building is key.
We’re looking for an organised and commercially minded team player, who is confident working in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
What you’ll do:
- You will maintain outstanding client relationships through effective communications, reporting and problem solving
- Support the growth and performance of key international brands across multiple categories including jewelry, watches, kidswear and contemporary.
- You will support on complicated cross functional marketing projects with enterprise luxury supply partners (covering product launches, production, commercial performance and marketing support)
- You will combine those relationships with powerful insights to grow stock and sell through
- You will complement the work of Brand Managers and Brand Partnership Business Development to constantly drive Farfetch’s success with the brand partner
The Ideal Candidate
Who you are:
- You have excellent planning and organisational skills; expertise to support and drive complex projects
- You are commercially minded and focused on growth with ability to work towards metrics and targets
- You have an analytical approach and enjoy solving problems
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, comfortable with (occasional) ambiguity
- You have great communication skills and proven track record in building strong working relationships
- You are a fantastic team fit - tenacity with a smile, real pride in quality of work and an understanding that the ‘how’ you work is just as important!
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.