About the department:
Consisting of more than 100 people split across 10 teams, we look after both digital and brand marketing. We're a team of experts across Performance Marketing, SEO, CRM, Analytics and Data Science, Advertising Sales, Editorial, Online Communications, PR & Brand Events and Creative.Working across all of the global markets, we make sure Farfetch remains high and mighty with both new and existing customers; all the while setting the brand apart from our competitors and making sure we're always one step ahead of the curve.
About the role:
The Creative Brand Manager will lead the development and execution of the brand strategy to build awareness and equity for the Farfetch brand with leading new luxury audiences. You will launch and support cross-functional brand marketing initiatives across communication channels.As an integral member of the Brand team, you will be responsible for the development of a world class integrated marketing plan, which creates brand impact globally for Farfetch. In the midst of a daily digital evolution and revolution, you will be tasked with strategizing, developing, producing, and implementing a brand strategy and innovative marketing campaigns. Working with agencies, external partners, and internal functional partners and through cross-functional and cross geo collaboration, you will help drive the future of Farfetch as the world’s leading global luxury destination.
What you’ll do:
- You will develop exceptional creative ideas: Work closely with Brand team and external partners to develop creative while being an internal and external evangelist for the work.
- You will manage the process: Manage the creative process from beginning to end – briefing, strategic development, planning, creative development, production, and implementation.
- You will ensure global relevance and success: Work closely with regional and territory brand team to ensure global relevancy and understanding of all campaigns.
- You will identify partners: Lead sourcing and selection of creative partners for brand projects, and continue to push Farfetch forward in luxury fashion culture by bringing new partners and opportunities to the table.
- You will design for space: Ensure all communications are built to work in the contemporary communications landscape – thinking digital/mobile first while working closely with our performance and media teams.
- You will obsess the consumer: Think and concept with leading fashion customers front of mind.
- You will develop seasonal marketing plans and briefs, lead ideation and execute campaigns to support brand marketing initiatives
- You will develop business cases as required, tracking and measuring execution throughout.
The Ideal Candidate
Who you are:
- You have experience in marketing, communications or advertising, from an agency or fashion brand background.
- You are passionate about contemporary fashion, innovation and culture.
- You have a strong knowledge of modern digital and social marketing.
- You have hybrid strategic and creative experience.
- You are experienced in working cross-functionally in a matrix organization
- You have strong communication, written and presentation skills (including execellent knowledge of MS Office and Keynote).
- You can demonstrate leadership skills.
- You are able to work well autonomously and in a team.
- You are highly organized and able to operate within an established process.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You are a problem-solver
- You pay close attention to detail.
- You are adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity and change
- You have strong interpersonal skills with a natural ability to build relationships.
- You enjoy learning and stepping out of your comfort zone.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.