Job DescriptionFarfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
MarketingWe’re a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We’re driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test and learn culture and collaborative style. All for the love of fashion.
LondonOur London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. We have large open plan spaces and a feature staircase connecting our 3 floors, encouraging our collaborative and open culture. We also have a big outdoor terrace where we can have lunch and host social events when the sun comes out!
Are you looking for an exciting challenge? This is a phenomenal opportunity to join us in the Marketing Analytics team driving growth and optimization across Farfetch’s channels. You will have the exciting and rare chance to work in a fast-pace environment taking our business to the next level. We are looking for a highly numerate person who is excited to solve business problems by working with big data, interpreting numbers, and consulting with channel leads on translating insights into real actions and solutions based on commercial objectives. This role is or someone who is self-driven, independent, and wants to drive significant impact. You will have the opportunity to embrace working in a fast-paced environment balancing tactical needs whilst driving strategically for a long term solution. You will grow technically by embracing new technologies and analytical techniques to solve complex problems, alongside gaining in-depth knowledge of business channels and driving value in these channels using data.What you'll do
- Ownership of business-critical analytical projects that involve analysing complex datasets in order to produce insights and models that drive strategic decisions
- Work closely with your manager, team and business partners to scope, design, develop, and implement a variety of analytical projects, including:
- Profound analysis to drive strategic decisions
- Reporting and understanding drivers of business performance
- Marketing channel performance deep-dives and optimisation
- Championing a test and learn approach
- Challenging our thinking around marketing channel attribution and the resulting impact on allocation of marketing spend
- Quantifying and challenging hypotheses and assumptions
- Use robust statistical and data methods to build analyses
- Improve efficiencies and automate analysis to ensure focus is on new value-add analysis
- Challenge your team and business partners in meetings to encourage healthy debate and stimulating discussions
- Continuously learn and raise the bar for quality and rigour of your work
- Degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science or related field from a leading university
- You have analytics experience in customer insights, lifetime value, attribution, experimentation, channel analysis, cohort analysis, etc.
- Knowledge of statistical methods including data mining, predictive modelling, and reporting technologies.
- You have working ability with SQL & Excel
- Knowledge of Python, R, or similar preferred
- You have proven analytics work experience
- Highly confident in dealing with ambiguity and scoping work with keen attention to detail
- A flexible, approachable attitude with good problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills